Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good job, Yankees!

Here's the thing about "Gentlemen's Baseball" that I don't understand.

Showboating - violation of unwritten rule akin to an egregious sin. Un-gentlemanly, doesn't "respect the game."

Purposefully hitting someone with the ball - acceptable within the the confines of unwritten rules as punishment for someone else breaking an unwritten rule, an actual violation of written rules, teaches "respect for the game."

Showboating - violation of unwritten rule akin to an egregious sin. Un-gentlemanly, doesn't "respect the game."

Purposefully hitting someone with the ball - acceptable within the the confines of unwritten rules as punishment for someone else breaking an unwritten rule, an actual violation of written rules, teaches "respect for the game."
GA hit our batters five times last night. Five.

Last edited:

Nailed it

The game use to be policed by the players which is the way it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back