Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you wear yoga pants. Sounds like something a communist would do. Men should NEVER wear yoga pants. EVER.

You're a monster! /rant
btw, you seem oddly triggered by my shaming of middle aged men in skinny jeans. Almost as if, you're trying to say, 'I myself, and flaunting this beer gut.'

Lmao as if the standard at Ole Miss is 10 wins.

You're drunk, Spoons Farrell. The rest, maybe. Sark for sure. Venables is only in Y2 and Canes don't have 10 win standard either these days.

Napier, yes for sure. Those folks are wildly delusional. The Spurrier and Myers days made them think every coach would be nearly generational, when really they backed into homeruns and are now seeing what every other program has to deal with in looking for another homerun, while striking out many times. The nature of the business. And it couldn't have happened to a better bunch.

Moore is an error waiting to happen but TN pitching has been a disappointment this year and TV has been known to leave those pitchers in way too long

Yeah TV is only 222-92 and 83-60 in SEC play with a trip to the CWS and a super regional.

Really wish he could learn to when to take pitchers out……………..

Do not understand why Dreiling and Tears are sitting when you need hitting. Thought it was obvious yesterday and is happening again today. Left Beam in way too long without using Burns all weekend. Puzzling couple of games. Still time, but it's going to take a big rally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back