Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the guys we signed today and last year as well on the D side of the line this could really turn out to be a tough bunch to play against. Take CJH offense and a really good defense as well and you are talking about something that EVER team we play will fear and I mean ALL of them.
People need to curb their expectations a little if they think this class will make an immediate impact. One or two might, but most will need to be developed. By the time they've been in the system a couple of years, I expect they will be pretty damn good.

Going down the list of 247's Composite rankings.

1) Alabama - 25/25 have signed
2) Georgia - 23/25 have signed
3) Miami - 22/24 have signed
4) Texas - 21/21 have signed
5) LSU - 20/25 have signed
6) Ohio State - 19/19 have signed
7) Oregon - 14/27 have signed
8) Oklahoma - 24/24 have signed
9) Notre Dame - 21/25 have signed
10) Tennessee - 23/24 have signed
11) Clemson - 26/26 have signed
12) Florida - 17/20 have signed
I may have Ohio State wrong. Their page was a little wonky, so I'm not sure if they've signed all of their guys or not at this point.

Question for the hardcore recruitniks. I just saw where an unrated safety from Antioch, TN, named Mose Phillips committed to VT. Is that the son of the Mose Phillips that played for Tennessee back in the '90's?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
People need to curb their expectations a little if they think this class will make an immediate impact. One or two might, but most will need to be developed. By the time they've been in the system a couple of years, I expect they will be pretty damn good.
All we need is 1 or 2

20d3ac7e-a8b5-4cd7-a484-7f4f07735edb-jpeg.525656

raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back