Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh lawd……revolts about to happen

My 2 gripes:

Nobody is scared of 90,000 cult members in College Station. They'll off themselves during a night yell highstepping with purple drink before they do anything to you.

And folks sure as hell aren't scared of a bunch of grown men in bowties as in Oxford. That one is the most laughable.

It's just a fake lest people have any real idea of what the Feds have been doing for a long time and in a comprehensive mode. So let me be clear: Not that there's anything wrong with that. I am very proud of them.
R.f132846a5d9490019b7bf54dcf0e220b

This deal where KY somehow was allowed to host a regional when there are no rooms in the city because of previously known music festival is pretty bad. They are putting teams, coaches, and staffs in dorm rooms and charging them for it. Visiting fans are screwed, and KY took the afternoon time slot, so visitors can't easily drive in and out for the game. This below is from Kentucky's actual site.
View attachment 554166
What's the problem. For Kentucky folks this is a 5-Star room. Indoor plumbing, Man.

I'm sure some of you have visited "The Caverns" in Pelham before (between Chattanooga and Nashville). They regularly have music there and I've been for a full-day bluegrass event before.

But they're really upping their game and making it a destination spot. Maybe like an underground Red Rocks?

They're about to host 4 nights of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (2 nights below ground and 2 above). Also just saw Pretty Lights is making his return to the stage and will be playing this fall. Outstanding.

Others coming up:

- Bruce Hornsby
- Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Lettuce
- Pigeons Playing Ping Pong 😵😵
- Michael Franti
- Moe.
- Kurt Vile
- Matisyahu with G. Love and Special Sauce
- Marshall Tucker Band
- "Tennessee is for lovers" - looks like a throwback emo/core festival - Thursday, Bayside, Hawthorne Heights, Underoath, etc.
- Papadosio (2 nights)
- The Floozies
- St Paul and the Broken Bones
- Cavefest (Sam Bush and many others)
- "GREGORIAN CAVES". This might be my favorite. Gregorian chants in a cavern would be a spiritul experience.

Screenshot_20230601_185434.jpg

Limited cell service but I'll try and upload a pic or too. We made it to ship channel cay after about a 5-6 hour run. Started off a little rough but settled down nicely. Really protected and nice Anchorage. Slight breeze feels great. Gentle rolling swell. Should be nice for sleeping. Drinking a cold beer at sunset after a swim to cool off. Having breakfast for dinner.

Limited cell service but I'll try and upload a pic or too. We made it to ship channel cay after about a 5-6 hour run. Started off a little rough but settled down nicely. Really protected and nice Anchorage. Slight breeze feels great. Gentle rolling swell. Should be nice for sleeping. Drinking a cold beer at sunset after a swim to cool off. Having breakfast for dinner.

pam-twss (1).gif

I'm sure some of you have visited "The Caverns" in Pelham before (between Chattanooga and Nashville). They regularly have music there and I've been for a full-day bluegrass event before.

But they're really upping their game and making it a destination spot. Maybe like an underground Red Rocks?

They're about to host 4 nights of King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (2 nights below ground and 2 above). Also just saw Pretty Lights is making his return to the stage and will be playing this fall. Outstanding.

Others coming up:

- Bruce Hornsby
- Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Lettuce
- Michael Franti
- Moe.
- Kurt Vile
- Marshall Tucker Band
- "Tennessee is for lovers" - looks like a throwback emo/core festival - Thursday, Bayside, Hawthorne Heights, Underoath, etc.
- Papadosio (2 nights)
- The Floozies
- "GREGORIAN CAVES". This might be my favorite. Gregorian chants in a cavern would be a spiritul experience.

View attachment 554182
I recognize Pretty Lights, but I haven’t heard of a single one of those other bands/groups. Am I old now? ****. 😂

Edit: ok, I also know St Paul and the Broken Bones, Matiyashu, and most of the Tennessee is for Lovers list. Honestly, would love to see that, that’s high school years right there

Last edited:
How is today the first time I'm seeing this video/angle of the play?
Idk, but it's a great angle. Seeing slaughter watch Levis pre-snap, then reading the wideout and reacting super fast to his route is awesome. Almost like he found a tell in Levis' play and knew what he was about to do. Incredible reaction time either way. Took about a half a step back then broke hard on the route.

I think you made a navigational error and pulled a Magellan.Is it still cold in Alaska?

Others coming up:

- Bruce Hornsby
- Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Lettuce
- Michael Franti
- Moe.
- Kurt Vile
- Marshall Tucker Band
- Papadosio (2 nights)
- The Floozies

View attachment 554182
I've been to a show there but honestly can't remember who it was lol. We didn't have reserved seats so stood near the back all night and where we were the sound was terrible and couldn't hear much of the lyrics. I know you can also catch shows at Cumberland Caverns less than an hour away. I know alot of shows there are bluegrass related too.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back