Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.10e0760c6113b1d4b4308f118c267905
Not even close :cool::cool::cool:

We have this discussion every year. The noon games generally get better ratings than night games. There may be a few exceptions, but when you look at ratings over a season, many of the top games were either 3:30 or noon games. I understand fans at the game prefer night, but casual fans do things on Saturday nights and don’t watch as much.

It is the truth. TV controls what it wants to control. As fans, we just deal with what we’re given.

Anyone else believe if we, the SEC, sticks with 8 games, it may come back to bite us if competing for a playoff spot with another conference who plays 9 games?

You know the talking heads will push that narrative..
It already would have and was not a talking point last season. I think everyone gets how tough an sec schedule is.

They focus more on SoS.

They don’t matter. Gotta read the full story on the man.

I don't have an issue with Fulmer. Think his time as AD was spoiled by the bad Pruitt hire, but I don't think that he had a whole lot of options left after Bahama John took a giant deuce in the UTAD.

Are they already moving on? The schedule I'm seeing says it's a double elimination rd like the men's 1st rd of the CWS.

Edit: nm I see it's a double elimination tourney. I forgot the ND v Vols best of 3 was a super regional and not the cws. Yuck.

And now we get OU up next. Welp, big opportunity is best way to see that meat cleaver in front of ya

I don't have an issue with Fulmer. Think his time as AD was spoiled by the bad Pruitt hire, but I don't think that he had a whole lot of options left after Bahama John took a giant deuce in the UTAD.
Bad Pruit. He played the crazy, imaginary guy in that fight movie, right?

Reactions: Devo182
This deal where KY somehow was allowed to host a regional when there are no rooms in the city because of previously known music festival is pretty bad. They are putting teams, coaches, and staffs in dorm rooms and charging them for it. Visiting fans are screwed, and KY took the afternoon time slot, so visitors can't easily drive in and out for the game. This below is from Kentucky's actual site.
Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 4.30.18 PM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back