Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will do good but part of hyatts success was being our really only explosive guy once Tillman got injured…. I don’t see them not growing whites game… plus if some of the stud freshman are involved…. There probably won’t be enough passes to spread around to have anyone that has a better statistical year than Hyatt.

Yes, seems there was some excitement with Cam and Dont’e! Can’t wait for CJH to put them in a position to shine!

We are going to have some ridiculous speed at WR this season which in turn will probably help a guy like Joe a ton. Squirrel never had issues hanging on to Joe's passes and I think a lot of that was because he could get so far downfield so quickly. I really hope that Milton starts the year with all the gains we've seen from him but if he doesn't that fans will give him a little space to settle in before calling for his head or to start Nico way too soon in his development. We know now that Joe is more than capable of doing it.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Donte is on par with Hyatt/Squirrel in terms of speed but is a giant WR. He has the potential to be insanely good in our offense.
He does have the potential but still only so many passes to go away…. Thornton will be close to as fast as white but white will have better agility…. Stop and go speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back