Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 100+ views, I finally noticed just how insanely accurate this ball had to be AND how difficult a catch it was.

He's literally scorching between 2 defenders, head turned 180 degrees, catches it perfectly in stride.

"Oh but it was all scheme and he was wide open for a layup...no skill needed...and no, we don't consider speed a skill" 🤔😂

View attachment 554511View attachment 554512
Just got some pics in the mail I developed of last season to scrapbook. The pic of him running with the AL player on his knees will the focal point of the year! 🧡🍊🏈

Wait who is being compared to CP? I must've missed it. (With everything else I have been a bit lazy keeping up with everything).
There were a few in spring camp comparing Cam Seldon to CP. Don’t think they meant he would do the same things. Just the way he runs and catches the ball. Can’t wait to see him in a game!

That is obviously the second incarnation of Tom Brady.
It reminds me of playing the football throwing video game at the arcade…. When time expired and footballs were left…. I would run around and sometimes when I threw it…. It would go in the toughest target….. I probably should have walked on at UT.

There were a few in spring camp comparing Cam Seldon to CP. Don’t think they meant he would do the same things. Just the way he runs and catches the ball. Can’t wait to see him in a game!
Cam Seldon will be special and play both running back/receiver…. He doesn’t have CP’s agility though(no one does)

Reactions: Tennessee Cowboy
Ah - I gotcha. I fly in and out of Hartsfield all the time. Live north of ATL. Agreed it’s been a mess recently, but they usually do a great job there. I also like that I haven’t had a connecting flight since we moved to ATL. Not many other perks about living in GA.
Seems like places I need to go connect out of CLT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back