Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to skip ahead.
HS graduation for my daughter.
College orientation already!
Now I’m at Parkland’s Camp for Burn Injured Children (disabled children’s camp for the week). Poor service here, so I’m going to get behind again.

But I still believe

15-0 🤠

Had to skip ahead.
HS graduation for my daughter.
College orientation already!
Now I’m at Parkland’s Camp for Burn Injured Children (disabled children’s camp for the week). Poor service here, so I’m going to get behind again.

But I still believe

15-0 🤠
You got lots of good stuff to read about. Dad jokes every single day. You're welcome!!!!

And he listened. And we won. So, how much do you get paid to coach baseball at a university?
The point: TV was thinking what everyone else was

We aren’t having direct conversations/interactions with players during games. TV will have a feel for his guys and what’s going on in the moment. Again, props to him and Burns- not trying to take anything away from everyone.

In the moment though, everyone was thinking we should pull Burns. That’s all I’m saying.

I say what I think in real time.. sometimes I’m wrong. Happens. Doesn’t bother me. Burns narrowly avoided disaster last night and cannot continue to rely on just one pitch but kudos to him for sticking with it
Lots of people do, not just you. We get caught up in the moment and say what’s on our mind. However, if you put it online, be ready for the hindsight gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back