Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we won't face OU until a Best of 3 Final now. Beating OU 3 times is darn near impossible (had we won yesterday), but maybe we can beat them twice with Rogers and Gottshall. I wouldn't want them to have seen Rogers or Gottshall before the 3 game series if you can help it. Weakley said the plan was to bring in Rogers if we managed to get a lead to close it out but that opportunity never arrived.

We have both of them rested for Ok State and we need to beat Florida State twice. The good news is that we got out of the OU side of the bracket, and we can beat those two teams.

Maybe that was weekly’s plan.maybe she likes us against the other teams and when it comes time to face Oklahoma,we have our aces.saying weekly didn’t mind us losing sounds so bizarre but Oklahoma is just that damn good.

Remember when Clemson thought they walked it of in the 10th?

iu

3 shot homer in the 9th

i-remember-this-neo.gif

The point: TV was thinking what everyone else was

We aren’t having direct conversations/interactions with players during games. TV will have a feel for his guys and what’s going on in the moment. Again, props to him and Burns- not trying to take anything away from everyone.

In the moment though, everyone was thinking we should pull Burns. That’s all I’m saying.
I was surprised he didn't. But your quote was that Burns was done.

Reactions: Brillovol
I say what I think in real time.. sometimes I’m wrong. Happens. Doesn’t bother me. Burns narrowly avoided disaster last night and cannot continue to rely on just one pitch but kudos to him for sticking with it
He mixed in some fastballs. That kid made a pretty good swing on that slider.

What the hell is up with Da'Jon Terry going to Oklahoma?? I thought he wanted to be closer to home because of a sick family member? Home is Meridian, MS. Oklahoma ain't close.
He should not be granted then, especially since he waited pass the deadline. If was family sickness okay, if it was just to go anywhere he should be held. Sorry. GBO

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
When are we gonna take neyland to this level?

Lol as crazy as US football can get, it will never touch the insanity of global soccer games.

And frankly I'm glad. A little too Apocalypse Now for me 😅🤣 We may have some crappy fans in football, but it's nothing like the hooligan culture. That stuff is foreign to US sports and I'm glad.

Last edited:
Word. And I’m fine with having discussions about it afterwards, but I’ve never understood the mentality of calling someone out afterwards. It’s an open forum and fun to engage with other fans during the games. Makes things fun and interesting to hear input.
Calling people out afterwards is part of the fun for me. I have posted some pretty dumb stuff during games and I am disappointed if someone doesn't call me out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back