Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
No F-you money here unless the F stands for saving for years. What are you fishing for?

It's windy as all get out here today. 25 knot winds. We had to go off shore to dump our tanks. 3-4 footers. We trolled our way out and we moved another 10 miles south to Norman's Cay. Caught nothing until we git back in shallow water and I caught another small strawberry grouper. I also caught on on a down rig with squid. They don't get big so we really need a couple more for a meal. There's a small reef right around this Anchorage we get to with the dinghy if the winds will die down. This anchorage is rough in these winds. May be a long night.
Fishing has been tough. Started out for speckled trout and slot reds but moved into the creek and put a slot striper in the bag. That was Friday afternoon. Saturday morning took my skiff out to the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel to see if the sheepshead were back at the pilings after the recent storms and had a total goose egg.

Why is the game not on TV - that’s dumb
I’m guessing NBA Finals

Edit: NBA game is on ABC, and ESPN isn’t doing their typical NBA Stephen A casting (like they are do with Peyton for MNF). Looks like they have MLB on ESPN, a regional game on ESPN2 and a regional game on ESPNU. So we must have just missed the cut because it’s not as good of a matchup as other regional games? Idk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back