Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Well we won't face OU until a Best of 3 Final now. Beating OU 3 times is darn near impossible (had we won yesterday), but maybe we can beat them twice with Rogers and Gottshall. I wouldn't want them to have seen Rogers or Gottshall before the 3 game series if you can help it. Weakley said the plan was to bring in Rogers if we managed to get a lead to close it out but that opportunity never arrived.

We have both of them rested for Ok State and we need to beat Florida State twice. The good news is that we got out of the OU side of the bracket, and we can beat those two teams.
Yep, never WANT to lose, but....

Reminds me of 2007 with Abbott. We shut out Arizona 2 straight games. Unfortunately, we had to beat them 3 since the first win was before the championship round. They beat us the next 2 that counted.

Seems like a weird setup that requires one team to beat another team 3 teams to actually win the tournament. But them the rules.

Wouldn't we want to see a pitcher-depleted Clemson tonight? I mean, I get wanting to see them cry and all, but...
Clemson has a more explosive offense. They were without their starting CF for the Charlotte game because he got tossed last night, but he would have been back tonight, and he was red hot against us last night. Plus, both teams are a bit depleted on pitching. I like our chances better against CLT to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back