Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that a 5 wt with no fighting butt? like lighting a log.View attachment 554947
That is damn impressive on a fly, in a tiny creek. Reminds me of the Chucky at 500, looking glass to big rock, sans the waterfall.

You got em dialed in.
It’s a 10’ 6 weight I had built specifically for nymphing smallmouth. As you can see it can chuck articulated streamers just fine too😂😂

It’s a 10’ 6 weight I had built specifically for nymphing smallmouth. As you can see it can chuck articulated streamers just fine too😂😂
I was just fixing to ask who spun that beast?

is that carbon fiber ?

That is tough water to figure out. Shallow, with deep i
overhanging rock pools. Typically if they're in there either keyed in. or resting.

That extra six inches (on a six weight, not twss), would make a helluvan lotta difference.

I was just fixing to ask who spun that beast?

is that carbon fiber ?

That is tough water to figure out. Shallow, with deep i
overhanging rock pools. Typically if they're in there either keyed in. or resting.

That extra six inches (on a six weight, not twss), would make a helluvan lotta difference.
Yep, they were full on postspawn today, but trickier than usual in those deep bluff holes. Dredged em up good with a heavy hellgrammite pattern and some crayfish. Probably landed 80+ fish today. Probably 10+ fish at or above 16” with the biggest being a little over 18”. The rod is graphite, but the reel seat is carbon fiber. Down-locking hardware provides great balance. Just a stupid good nymphing rod. Super effective.

Yep, they were full on postspawn today, but trickier than usual in those deep bluff holes. Dredged em up good with a heavy hellgrammite pattern and some crayfish. Probably landed 80+ fish today. Probably 10+ fish at or above 16” with the biggest being a little over 18”.
bueno

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back