Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Volnation time for a huge prayer from everyone, as I said over a year ago my 6 year old nephew in Kentucky has been battling brain cancer! He has begun pain management home hospice and is currently taking Oxy every 4 hours and has a fentanyl patch! Miracles happen bye the grace of GOD, so let’s all reach out to him! Thank you Volnation!!
Prayers for God's Peace and His perfect Will for this young man.

Volnation time for a huge prayer from everyone, as I said over a year ago my 6 year old nephew in Kentucky has been battling brain cancer! He has begun pain management home hospice and is currently taking Oxy every 4 hours and has a fentanyl patch! Miracles happen bye the grace of GOD, so let’s all reach out to him! Thank you Volnation!!
poor dude, I can't imagine the pain he's going through and the pain his family is going through

Praying for a complete healing in Jesus name.

What time do the Vandy boys play today?

I can't seem to find a time for them to play today....

b9309e03-4c60-4e64-9c7e-90c7c337bfc9_text.gif

Idiot Margin gonna idiot...it's what they do...and then make excuses for being idiots by saying stupid 🦬💩 like "I just say what is on my mind in real time" like it's some kind of brave hero thing to do...they are the reason I avoid VN so much lately....like fingernails on a chalk board.

When I say stuff that turns out to be stupid 🦬💩...at least I will admit it was stupid reactionary 🦬💩 instead of acting like a I am some heroic free thinker..😎
You can tag me.. won’t hurt my feelings man 👍🏼

Tears. I walked that every-moment-enriching path with my late wife (glioblastoma), and also that minute-by-minute (after she could no longer communicate) ache of "is she in pain and I don't know it?" But hers was a longer life, with years to serve God and bless people. With a 6 year old, you grieve two lives--the one lost and the one never lived.

If there is any comfort in this, my wife's illness and death was used by God in many people's lives.

When you have eternity, no life is really cut short. It's just a wonderful change of scenery for them, and delayed gratification for us.

Last edited:
I am feeling apprehensive, about to board a plane, I am not a flier. About to board in 20 for Minn/St Paul for work. Will be gone for the week. My daughter left for cheer camp this morning leaving my wife to care for our 70+ animals all while working from home. Please say a little prayer for her this week.

As always....... Go Vols!

I am feeling apprehensive, about to board a plane, I am not a flier. About to board in 20 for Minn/St Paul for work. Will be gone for the week. My daughter left for cheer camp this morning leaving my wife to care for our 70+ animals all while working from home. Please say a little prayer for her this week.

As always....... Go Vols!
I'm about to fly to Tallahassee... Be in MSP next week... Safe travels.

Yea it was a misdemeanor Family Battery and Felony False imprisonment . So Kirby will handle it internally I'm sure and not miss any of their few big games.
Lol just us and the potential sec champ game for their big games this year. Their schedule is a joke this yr. Ole miss “may” give them a scare.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Lol just us and the potential sec champ game for their big games this year. Their schedule is a joke this yr. Ole miss “may” give them a scare.

Lol..Oh yea they should be embarrassed by their non conference schedule. I know there's nothing any school can do about the SEC schedule , but non conference you need atleast one decent game. Honestly this isn't exactly our best Non Conf schedule either, but atleast it's a neutral site game vs a Power 5 School.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back