Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, why are you still talking? You mailed this game in at 2:55pm when you posted "Well, that'll about do it."

Every time the Vols play, you say nothing positive then erupt with negativity when things temporarily aren't going our way. Do you enjoy that?
and I was not the only one. Deep down you did to but just did not have the spine to post it.

and I was not the only one. Deep down you did to but just did not have the spine to post it.
Uh, no😂😂 I know he's one of the best pitchers in the country and was in a funk that he could get out of. You just don't have the emotional intelligence to think rationally when you're upset, and you're always negative. So you just talk sh*t about our players all game long and call it "having a spine" to justify your miserable attitude. Take a lap.

Vols up 8-4.

Choosing to continue sh*t talking our players.
Karen you are really triggered. You probably waited to see if Tn was going to get the lead before you started talking. That is how people like you work. You want to be negative just do not have the spine to do it. There are people like you all over social media

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back