Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not ignorant talk when they play and look like crap. You all can spin it ever how you want to but most are willing to post it and you have the ones who are thinking the negative but will not post it but once things goes right they are the first ones to come after anybody who says anything negative.

I don't know what to say but wouldn't want you are your son anywhere near my team. Have the spine to be negative. Geez

Its not ignorant talk when they play and look like crap. You all can spin it ever how you want to but most are willing to post it and you have the ones who are thinking the negative but will not post it but once things goes right they are the first ones to come after anybody who says anything negative.
To summarize your argument so everyone but you can see how incredibly sad it has been:

Yah, I was loudly and toxically wrong earlier, but so were a lot of people. You were just too weak to be loudly and toxically wrong like me. I can't believe people like you who wait to see how things turn out before losing your ****. Ha!

You keep doing you, amigo.

Way to misrepresent the entire discussion.

You think you "have a spine" because you "called out" when the team or player was playing like crap. But that's not what you did/do. You say the player IS crap.

There's a difference between saying, "Man, Ahuna hasn't been hitting well" and "Ahuna sucks". "Dollander struggling on the mound right now" and "Dollander is trash, he's been trash all year and is not worth a Top 10 pick."

Not only is your argument that you have a "spine" because you call out poor play wrong - you're totally misrepresenting what it is you are actually doing and what people have a problem with.

I have played all sports. You just waited to see if Tn could get the lead before you started chirping. If Tn was still behind you and others would be silent and you know it. Who else have you responded to that was talking the same stuff?

It’s called…waiting to see if we lose. It’s a novel concept. You must have called game a lot in the 4th innings.

It’s baseball….. they never looked like crap…. It’s not easy barrel up the pitchers we are facing nor is it easy to miss barrels…. Dollander figured it out and we eventually got the barrel to the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back