Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Vol Football Practice to Start in 2 Months

To summarize your argument so everyone but you can see how incredibly sad it has been:

Yah, I was loudly and toxically wrong earlier, but so were a lot of people. You were just too weak to be loudly and toxically wrong like me. I can't believe people like you who wait to see how things turn out before losing your ****. Ha!

You keep doing you, amigo.
I can careless what anybody else post. They have a right to post anything they want good or bad. If they look and play like crap then I will say it. If people dont agree then they dont agree. If you dont agree then run along

Karen you are really triggered. You probably waited to see if Tn was going to get the lead before you started talking. That is how people like you work. You want to be negative just do not have the spine to do it. There are people like you all over social media
Is this clown really talking about others having no spine??

I can careless what anybody else post. They have a right to post anything they want good or bad. If they look and play like crap then I will say it. If people dont agree then they dont agree. If you dont agree then run along
Yes. You can obviously be careless. We can just let it go on that agreement.

Don't lie. You just didn't have a spine to post when we were losing and just waited until we won to say anything! There's no way you had other responsibilities that happened to correspond with a certain portion of a game.
Karen still triggered

I bet you waited until TN took the lead before you started talking positive too
But you were Nega Job throughout the harrowing ordeal. Refusing to renounce how much this team doesn’t deserve to win. 😴 I don’t participate in these threads because I’d have to triple my ignore list to avoid a water shortage from the needed showering. Why can’t some enjoy that we have an elite program? It’s not like we don’t know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back