Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand broadcast bunting. Bunting yes but not making it so obvious that everyone knows you're trying to. Seems like a waste.

Usually in that situation the first pitch of the AB, is the best pitch youre going to get. I cant count the number of times ive watched an MLB player take that exact swing.
Well sure if he pipes one down the middle. But they were both out of the zone. He bailed the pitcher out.

Should I post a long winded, deeply detailed rebuttal of your ongoing Idiot Margin garbage spewing, using big words and fancy turns of phrase to repudiate your "real fan" nonsense? 🤔..nah...it ain't worth the time or effort Squidward.....now go burn some more brain cells.

What sucks I'd that I've actually always like you even when I disagreed....but I hate the Idiot Margin of our fanbase that always tears our players and coaches down for every perceived mistake they make no matter what....nothing satisfies you/them.

What are you even talking about? Lol

We’re talking about uniforms, not tearing down players or coaches.

Are you sure I’m the one blowing brain cells?

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Well sure if he pipes one down the middle. But they were both out of the zone. He bailed the pitcher out.
Hey, I dont know if you know this, but hitting is kinda hard.
If youre going up with an aggressive mindset to swing early in the count, youre gonna swing at not the best pitches, it happens.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back