Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
vintage-horror-movie-poster_the-alligator-people-1959.jpg

That was a quick trip. Caught 1 little bass. Couldn't cast out far enough and the trails to the good spots were severely overgrown. No telling how many copperheads I stepped on or how many cases of lyme disease i'm about to pickup from the ticks.

A lot happened in and hour trip. Gonna need to take my "Romancing the Stone" machete next time.

The thing is, this private little pond has monsters in it. What's this? Between a 5-7lber?
View attachment 559045
Give me the coordinates and I'll cut it all down for you. No charge.

Didn’t say but I’d go with A&M, Cristobal at Oregon (maybe not all 5* but consistently had most talented roster in conference and disappointed), folks on here say Vols underachieved under Fulmer despite having loads of talent. I’m sure there are more.

I think his main point was getting all that talent on same page. Can’t be an easy thing to do and I would agree that not anyone could do it.
To me that's conflating ~top 10 seasoned talent with top 2 or 3.

Tamu and Oregon have had ~90.5 average talent in recent years...vs Bama or UGA that are over 94 AVERAGE (completely insane)...

Like comparing our 2 most recent Team Composites of ~88 with Arizona at 85. Not in the same ballpark.

But if you truly are loading up on the top talent, yes you're winning conference and national championships, or should be.

I didn’t follow him prior either but he seems to work hard and has a lot of connections like AP.

He’s a super nice guy and also very humble. Very appreciative of his followers and opportunity to work such a cool job.

He loves this staff and says recruiting is by far on a different level than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back