Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for anyone who knows, how exactly does tailgating work for locations around campus such as on street corners near law school and vol hall area? Is it first come first serve? Need some help figuring out where to set up this fall.

Anybody else getting their posts disappearing before submitting only to pop up on the bottom of the screen in every thread?
No, but my posts that I've decided not to submit are still in reply box, even after I delete them, go to another thread, or even log out. Only way I can get rid of them, is leave the reply, or reply to someone else...even then, I have to delete them out of that reply. If any of that makes sense?

No, but my posts that I've decided not to submit are still in reply box, even after I delete them, go to another thread, or even log out. Only way I can get rid of them, is leave the reply, or reply to someone else...even then, I have to delete them out of that reply. If any of that makes sense?
That’s what I meant…but didn’t articulate correctly.

Freak added an auto save feature on reply’s. So it’s saving whatever you typed in case the browser crashes, etc, and it will still be there when you come back. It’s convenient when it helps but it’s frustrating most of the time.

Freak added an auto save feature on reply’s. So it’s saving whatever you typed in case the browser crashes, etc, and it will still be there when you come back. It’s convenient when it helps but it’s frustrating most of the time.
I just looked and now it is gone!

HM-63+Classic+Horror+Movie+Poster+-+Monster+From+the+Ocean+Floor.jpg

HM-39+Classic+Horror+Movie+Poster+-+Attack+Of+Giant+Leeches.jpg

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Quick question for anyone who knows, how exactly does tailgating work for locations around campus such as on street corners near law school and vol hall area? Is it first come first serve? Need some help figuring out where to set up this fall.

Im sure you will get some good answers in here too, but probably lots of good information here too: Vols Tailgating, Visitor and Gathering Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back