Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball peeps - Didn't we need a catcher far more than a relief pitcher? I know Burns was great but I thought we were stacked at pitcher and weak at catcher.
We are losing a lot at pitcher
Burns and Halverson covered a lot of innings that will be there for the taking next season. I don't think we will see as many multi inning outings next season and we will see 3 or so guys a night after the starter gets pulled.

June 28, 1919

Treaty of Versailles is signed officially ending The Great War.......................and starting WW2.

treaty-of-versailles.jpg

This article says that the predators are helping to raise money for it.
I personally love this for TSU. I think it's a brilliant move. Preds sparked a huge hockey culture in the midstate and there's starting to be quality talent produced. There's fewer teams so there's real chances to have success early imo. More African American hockey players every year that might be drawn to TSU rather than perennial powers.

Plus, think about the movie that will be made if an HBCU wins a national title in a very, very, very white sport. That would be awesome. I think it's a cool move and out of the box.

I personally love this for TSU. I think it's a brilliant move. Preds sparked a huge hockey culture in the midstate and there's starting to be quality talent produced. There's fewer teams so there's real chances to have success early imo. More African American hockey players every year that might be drawn to TSU rather than perennial powers.

Plus, think about the movie that will be made if an HBCU wins a national title in a very, very, very white sport. That would be awesome. I think it's a cool move and out of the box.
I love the idea as well.....I loved my time coaching there. The place oozes with athletics history. This is a cool addition to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back