Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball peeps - Didn't we need a catcher far more than a relief pitcher? I know Burns was great but I thought we were stacked at pitcher and weak at catcher.
Yes. With all respect to the guys who’ve played the past couple of years, catcher has been a weakness, especially defensively. We just turned a weakness into a strength.

This is a huge boom.

I really like NIL and the portal. I think we excel at them, despite some fan overreactions at various times. And it has does a lot to level the playing field.

It is vastly superior to the old broken way, where certain known teams threw gigantic bags with impunity and things were rigged according to who was permitted to cheat with impunity and who was not. Think Bama and GA, Kentucky and say Kansas in basketball and LSU in baseball. Bag city. Chargers galore.

You can look at the extremely biased way that tampering is called today (a typical NCAA deal) and see what the old system amounted to.

Ever who gets Ohtani this off-season in baseball is going smile like no other this guy is a damn beast on the baseball field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back