Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weller Full Proof and a bunch of Eagle Rare. Not sure if you saw it but I got another bottle of Stagg as well 2-3 weeks back.
Nice!! Stagg is definitely my favorite allocated bottle around. Always so good. Did you get a chance to try Makers Mark BEP release this year?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
AI is getting to the point where I'm not sure if either of those is real
I've got a program on my pawn shop laptop that can take ANY video with a person in it, scan the video, let you select which person and perfectly overlay any AI generated character onto them with 1 button click. Takes weeks or months of professional editing to do what it can do in about 5 minutes. Insane. Called Wonder Dynamics. . . its really an online app that anyone can use for like $15/mo.

Wonder Dynamics

Granny was from Limestone TN. The rest were from Silver Dollar City in Missouri. (Mr Drysdale's people were from TN and had fueded with Granny's people, I didn't know that.)

According to wiki.... TIFWIW

The Beverly Hillbillies - Wikipedia

Yeah, all the Henning shows (though they didn’t say it explicitly in Petticoat Junction or Green Acres) were based on rural Missouri.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
I know we hate the orange helmets because of the South Carolina game, but the grey jersey with orange shoulders would only look good with an orange helmet on top. Also, could see the orange helmet looking okay with the old Condrege Holloway jerseys.

Not sure about hotels as I usually stay with family when we come up for games. I will say that parking in Old Town and riding the trolley over would probably be the most affordable and convenient thing for the parking situation. I could maybe talk to my aunt and see if she would let you park in her parking spaces next to her building in Old Town for free. I am her favorite so I could probably pull some strings for you.

I’m coming in for the Aggie game. I don’t mind paying for parking. Old Town to trolley to Neyland sounds like a great idea. Any suggestions for parking, don’t want to take your aunt’s parking spot.
Thanks!

Of course, by the time I read your response, it may already be Football Time in Tennessee! 😎

Thanks much appreciated. I want to get to stadium for Vol walk at 2 but check ins at hotels are usually around 2 so I have to figure that out..again thanks.

If you’re taking your grandsons, you really need to try to arrive Friday. Take them around campus and explore. More fun. Just a suggestion.

Physically, Joe Milton is the perfect modern QB. He literally has no ceiling. I really hope CJH can unlock him because if so...look out.
Absolutely

The rival fans and all the other ppl who can’t admit this or wanna make fun of this statement just don’t want to understand it. We watched two QBs just get drafted 4th and 33rd overall bc of their “potential”. Richardson was a 54% passer or something like that lol It’s actually funny seeing so many not understand Joe is in that same category and make fun of him. If he goes off this yr he’s getting drafted high end of story.

I’m coming in for the Aggie game. I don’t mind paying for parking. Old Town to trolley to Neyland sounds like a great idea. Any suggestions for parking, don’t want to take your aunt’s parking spot.
Thanks!

Of course, by the time I read your response, it may already be Football Time in Tennessee! 😎

She owns a building in Old Town and has a small parking lot next to it. Not just one spot. I am sure she would give a good price for you to park. My cousin and his family will be going to that game with my aunt, but I can coordinate to get you connected with her for parking in her lot.

I know we hate the orange helmets because of the South Carolina game, but the grey jersey with orange shoulders would only look good with an orange helmet on top. Also, could see the orange helmet looking okay with the old Condrege Holloway jerseys.
I hated the orange helmets before that game. If there was anything positive to take from that game it’s the potential we never wear them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back