Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
With these battles for Bates and also for Holman, I just need to recharge my batteries.

I tried that a couple weeks ago by re-watching the Orange Bowl. It raised concerns. That game was more fun watching it the first time around (with plenty of beer). Many Vol fans talk about that game like we dominated Clemson. We didn't. It was a one-score game well into the 4th quarter.

I tried that a couple weeks ago by re-watching the Orange Bowl. It raised concerns. That game was more fun watching it the first time around (with plenty of beer). Many Vol fans talk about that game like we dominated Clemson. We didn't. It was a one-score game well into the 4th quarter.

Dude. When we win, we dominated. When we lose, the game was actually tighter than the score indicates.

With these battles for Bates and also for Holman, I just need to recharge my batteries.

Inject the 45-yard touchdown to Hyatt off the turnover on downs into my veins. That's the kind of play/situation I wasn't sure I'd ever see again during the Pruitt years. That play can get totally lost among the many others from last season....what a fun year.

Last edited:
I remember kinda laughing when Bama debuted their new QB "Jalen Hurts" because it seemed unfortunate that he shared a name so close to our star RB (who was obviously a future NFL star).
Hurd was the first Tennessee signee that Saban highly targeted and failed to land. He never gave up to NLI coming in. He couldn’t believe that Hurd didn’t want to play DB for him. 😅 Reflected also by Bama posters like Bamawriter constant obsession with him while in Knoxville.

Inject the 45-yard touchdown to Hyatt off the turnover on downs into my veins. That's the kind of play/situation I wasn't sure I'd ever see during the Pruitt years. That play can get totally lost among the many others from last season....what a fun year.

You DID never see that kind of play/situation during the Pruitt years. Welcome to the Heupel years!

I’m in!!!
michael-scott-the-office.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back