Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved Bird and Rodman and Thomas. Still don't like MJ (Jordan) and not for any team reasons. I just don't like him as a human.
Thomas is a *****. Rodman and Bird are fine people.

MJ is still iconic and the GOAT, but yeah he’s lacking in some areas personally. He backed down. He was quiet. Also just all-around seemed like a jerk. Don’t have to be one to be a superstar, Candace Parker is the women’s GOAT and exudes this well.

We should stick to what works and leave the women's soccer talk to the FF.
Can’t say I watch a lot of women’s soccer, but those girls dominate the WCs more or less. Sort of like Lady Vols vs the men’s team’s in the 90s and 2000s.

Pleasure to watch them kicking a**. They’re the best of us.

Reactions: SoilVol
Can’t say I watch a lot of women’s soccer, but those girls dominate the WCs more or less. Sort of like Lady Vols vs the men’s team’s in the 90s and 2000s.

Pleasure to watch them kicking a**. They’re the best of us.

Hope Purple Haired Rapinoe takes one in her nut sack

MJ is still iconic and the GOAT, but yeah he’s lacking in some areas personally. He backed down. He was quiet. Also just all-around seemed like a jerk. Don’t have to be one to be a superstar, Candace Parker is the women’s GOAT and exudes this well.
Thomas was a pr!ck to his competition, but his coach and teammates loved him. Plus, I haven't ever heard about him acting that way toward fans. You gotta be an a-hole when you are only 6'2, growing up poor in Chicago to even make it to the NBA. Greatest player ever, 6'2 or shorter. Don't give me AI, because Zeke was a 2 time champion and a proven winner. Only played 10 seasons, an achilles injury over 30 was a death sentence for your career, back then.

Reactions: UTProf

Thomas definitely is. What irks me about MJ is that he was always portrayed as Capt. America and made a fortune on that image when he was anything but. And Candace Parker exudes Grace. She's a fantastic role model.

Thomas was a pr!ck to his competition, but his coach and teammates loved him. Plus, I haven't ever heard about him acting that way toward fans. You gotta be an a-hole when you are only 6'2, growing up poor in Chicago to even make it to the NBA. Greatest player ever, 6'2 or shorter. Don't give me AI, because Zeke was a 2 time champion and a proven winner. Only played 10 seasons, an achilles injury over 30 was a death sentence for your career, back then.

He was pretty good with fans but he's def. warred with people he considered rivals. I still like him. If I had to pick just one though it would be Rodman. Great player and person. Such a shame he got ripped off the way he did.

She owns a building in Old Town and has a small parking lot next to it. Not just one spot. I am sure she would give a good price for you to park. My cousin and his family will be going to that game with my aunt, but I can coordinate to get you connected with her for parking in her lot.

Excellent! How?
🙏

Reactions: Glitch
Dabo said today in his presser "Coaches will bench their starters for the final game if their locked in to the playoff". Does this mean the end of Ohio St vs Michigan as both will be locked in and the end of USCjr vs Clemson?

Dabo said today in his presser "Coaches will bench their starters for the final game if their locked in to the playoff". Does this mean the end of Ohio St vs Michigan as both will be locked in and the end of USCjr vs Clemson?
🤡

USCjr isn't going to the playoffs anytime soon and Clemson will be lucky to make ACC title game.

Could be the end of Tennessee starters v Vandy.

I'm not fully clear on why that is a terrible thing. And if it is, it seems like an extremely easy fix with seeding and byes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back