Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find when players don't pick Tennessee, I tend to take it a bit personal. I really shouldn't, but I do. Losing both a football and a baseball guy to L$U in the last couple of days has left me irritated.
water-plants.gif

Are you suggesting marijuana would solve my problems??

It probably would.

I am firmly in the medical marijuana boat. I think it has lots of beneficial effects if consumed correctly. I am not a fan of putting anything other than air in my lungs, but edibles or some other form of ingestion would be okay in my book.

I find when players don't pick Tennessee, I tend to take it a bit personal. I really shouldn't, but I do. Losing both a football and a baseball guy to L$U in the last couple of days has left me irritated.
nothing a nice glass of bourbon cant fix

I am firmly in the medical marijuana boat. I think it has lots of beneficial effects if consumed correctly. I am not a fan of putting anything other than air in my lungs, but edibles or some other form of ingestion would be okay in my book.
Is this your way of saying you're gonna get me some pot brownies?

tumblr_lxg3yz8nGM1qmw2fdo1_500.gif

Tired of these misses. Looks like a top 10 class is possible but that’s where my hopes are at right now. Season can’t come soon enough! Need to stack some more wins and turn that into a top 5 2025 class. Lizards, Limp cocks, but less chap wearers from college station, Ty Simpson, putty cats in kentucky and missouri, and the PUPS betta watch out! GBO
I read your first sentence and thought you fighting with the old lady. 😂

You're in luck, @Jackcrevol says fall camp starts tomorrow.

Not sure why, but I'm hurting more than usual today. I don't like it.
Hope you get to feelin' better. I know I talk about your Mom's reciprocity and unending giving personality. But end of the day, we're all legitly uh, what are we?

I done wanna say family cause then things might get weird. Ya know, with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back