Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not just me…it’s unbiased opinions that say UNC is the most valuable property in the ACC based on TV markets Raleigh-Durham, Charlotte, etc. Not to mention they have a national brand with a big time alumni network.

My personal bias is it only helps with recruiting in North Carolina which is producing more and more talent. Not to mention they will always be a basketball first school so they aren’t a threat to TN in the sport I care about most.

I see that point. Speaking strictly to financials, which is unfortunately the sole reason why these decisions are being made, I could see North Carolina being most valuable.

I thought you were saying it was valuable to you. Bc to some they do act like it’s important to them. And I have to wonder why. Unless they are an employee of the conference it has no personal ramifications. But maybe those people are the ones who chant “SEC” at opposing teams and cheer for other members of the conference to win big.

Reactions: Devo182
The pedo thing?

It is old knowledge. There's a whole story behind it and iirc it was an actual legal situation. Maybe someone remembers it. I just remember something about dating a 14 year old and him justifying it by saying the father didn't mind. Some bs like that.
No. I’m saying I missed the whole convo. Can’t even find the context. Just say a post on a pedo. I am scrolling with my phone though.

No. I’m saying I missed the whole convo. Can’t even find the context. Just say a post on a pedo. I am scrolling with my phone though.
It came up some time ago. I believe the story was that a police officer found him in a compromising situation with an underage girl. On social media, he talked about it, but defended himself by claiming her parents were cool with it.

That's my recollection, anyway. Not saying any of it is true.

It came up some time ago. I believe a police officer found him in a compromising situation with an underage girl. On social media, he talked about it, but defended himself by claiming her parents were cool with it.

That may be conjecture. I do however recall tweets of his, of course claiming victim, of situation where a handgun was brandished. He also appeared to be exonerated fully, as he was released from jail. He is a dangerous person as well as being a complete idiot.

Here ya go,

Mount Carmel argument over cell phone ends in gunfire

It came up some time ago. I believe the story was that a police officer found him in a compromising situation with an underage girl. On social media, he talked about it, but defended himself by claiming her parents were cool with it.

I’m doing a horrible job explaining. Ha ha. I have zero clue WHO y’all are taking about. Ha ha. No biggie though.

That may be conjecture. I do however recall tweets of his, of course claiming victim, of situation where a handgun was brandished. He also appeared to be exonerated fully, as he was released from jail. He is a dangerous person as well as being a complete idiot.

Here ya go,

Mount Carmel argument over cell phone ends in gunfire
As opposed to exoneration, I'd bet that his release was a plea deal where the girl and her beau wouldn't press charges if he didn't press charges for stealing and vandalizing his car after he went to jail that night.

The quotes in the article indicate that he copped to it.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
As opposed to exoneration, I'd bet that his release was a plea deal where the girl and her beau wouldn't press charges if he didn't press charges for stealing and vandalizing his car after he went to jail that night.

The quotes in the article indicate that he copped to it.
It was probably expunged.

Had you or I gone and dishcharged a gun, even if to kill a coyote in a neighborhood. We wouldve been given 30 years to life. But bc this dipshit, and his ilk🤦🏼‍♂️

Im not being nice today.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
When has all this money made the game better?

Is it a better sport than in the 80s or 90s? Looks the same to me. Just more $$$ for coaches, ADs, and commishes, while the ticket prices keep soaring. And people eat this **** up

Just gonna sit here and hold my breath until ticket prices come down due to all this great expansion money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back