Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolutely amazing how many missed tackles the Titans defense has. Just amazing. These are freaking professionals. They are paid to do this.

But most are backups and recently off practice squad. (Which don’t get near as much work as rostered players)

My thing, these players are being paid millions. Unless it’s really dirty the QB can get hit.

Dak had just released the ball & Rice hit him. No way the defender can avoid that unless he’s just not trying to tackle the QB at all.
My complaint is that it forces the defenders to peel off the QB… no matter getting rattled by QB hits… so stupid… among the countless other stupid effects. The QB is longer a football player.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Mocks arent always accurate, but most have him going to Tennessee.
I'm okay with the Titans taking any of our offensive players. Just draft any defensive players in this draft from somewhere else. Maybe in next year's draft they can look at Big O on defense.

Been at the ER with my husband all day. He had another episode last night where he can’t remember the day or events. Last night he couldn’t remember if he turned on the shower or got in, nothing about Christmas or that our son was in rehab. Then he had a seizure on me this morning. Lots of tests but we’re not able to do an MRI to see if there were mini strokes. Everything was fine except his sugar dropped really low while there. Doctor’s appointment next week. Y’all be praying please.
Prayers going up

titans have to get better at so many positions. defense is slow. ol is poo, and receivers are bad.
I mean their defense has been one of the best in the NFL all year and they're playing with half their starters

On offense they most certainly need upgrades at every position that's not RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back