Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of that would have been avoided had the refs actually reviewed the TD call. Wth was that?

Even the broadcasters said nothing about the white shooting up? I know I'm color blind...am I the only one that saw that? Jfc

Stevie would be fantastic.

Do you know if modern guys - like Sturgill or Childers - have recorded in analog?

Only (small) issue with a lot of, not only modern music, but also most represses of older stuff, is they were digitally mastered/remastered.

I do know some modern bands, such as Jack White/White Stripes have done it all in analog for that very reason. But I'd guess that is a rarity nowadays too. Not that it would keep me from getting said album, but it'd be primo if I could find the raw stuff.

I know Metamodern Sounds was recorded on analog tape. Purgatory was produced by Sturgill so I’d say it’s a fair shot the same was done there.

Reactions: Devo182
For someone who appreciates and values nature the way you do, I'm somewhat surprised that you have this opinion, McGill.
Example...the Salton Sea has been an environmental nightmare that needs something done about it asap...so what happens? The nuts spend 65+ million on it..wanna guess where all that money went? Freaking studies and consulting staff fees.

Life is hard enough for lower middle class people without making EVERYTHING suck by making EVERYTHING cost more thanks to all the environut 🐎💩 that won't let anything common sense get done.

Couple of jazz classics. Gotta have those.

Marvin Gaye's best work and an Isaac Hayes album that will make love to your record player.

You could probably stand to add an Earth Wind and Fire album and an Isley Brothers album to that mix as well. Maybe greatest hits of both of them but I don't know if the production and mixing for albums like that would be as true.

@SweetasSoda mentioned beach boys and they really did take their production very seriously. They pushed the Beatles to make their albums as crisp as possible.

Another inspiration to those artists was The Miracles/Smokey Robinson, would be a cool record to have

Hendrix on vinyl would be awesome

Could probably add Janis Joplin and The Doors to that list. Commenting more on The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson was/is a musical genius. A true innovator of his times. Pet Sounds is a masterpiece. BB King is another Blues legend to add to that list. Maybe some Louis Armstrong.

I could probably think of more but I'm under the weather tonight. Had to cancel on going to watch the game with friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back