Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man i know we werent ever elite on defense but its baffling as to what happened at Uscjr?This same team that beat Florida,Alabama,Lsu at their house,Kentucky etc just failed to show up.I would have loved to been a fly on that wall befor that game.Just seemed way uncharacteristic but i also noticed alot more pop tonight.Id imagine thats what a few weeks of rest will do but way to end the season...Its been a hell of a ride with baseball football

My quick thoughts:

My apologies to Aaron Beasley. I thought he was trash last year. That kid has drastically IMPROVED! I'm glad he will be back next year. Mix in the young guys and we good at linebacker.

Hell of a game for Tim Banks. Last two gameplans have been spot on. Gotta give him credit.

Joe played a good solid game. He left some plays out there but he took care of the ball and was accurate for most of the game. Still room for him to grow and improve but if we get this version of Joe we will be good next year.

Darnell and BY made some money tonight. Both played really good games.

Squirrel is going to be a problem next year.

Great season. High Expectations next year. Can't wait until Spring.

GBF🍊

Last edited:
Man i know we werent ever elite on defense but its baffling as to what happened at Uscjr?This same team that beat Florida,Alabama,Lsu at their house,Kentucky etc just failed to show up.I would have loved to been a fly on that wall befor that game.Just seemed way uncharacteristic but i also noticed alot more pop tonight.Id imagine thats what a few weeks of rest will do but way to end the season...Its been a hell of a ride with baseball football

This team played over their heads most of the season. That game doesn’t happen once we fill in a few more pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back