Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rank this Bowl Win up there with the National Championship (almost) and Kicking Miami's a$$ for me and I've seen a lot of them. I think this one will finally get them the positive attention these young men deserve. I'm just glad Bob's Burger Emporium let them off tonight from their jobs flipping burgers !!!!

I would rank this Bowl Win up there with the National Championship and Kicking Miami's a$$ for me and I've seen a lot of them. I think this one will finally get them the positive attention these young men deserve. I'm just glad Bob's Burger Emporium let them off tonight from their jobs flipping burgers !!!!

It’s a landmark season, for sure.

What a ride. We beat 3 of the last 4 national champs this year. Not worried about the what ifs, at the end of the day we had a fantastic season that most would've never predicted.

Very thankful for this team. I can't quit smiling. I do remember the natty year but at almost 34, this is my most memorable season. What a fun team.

Most would have quit after losing our QB, and losing to uscJR but not our guys. Really sad it's over though. I enjoyed seeing everyones comments in here this season, thats been fun also. Happy new year and GBMFO

Honestly the holes that have been in the defense all year were there tonight. They had 56 plays in plus territory and scored 14 points. That's insane.

Partly opportunistic and partly just playing a QB that was in over his head.

Don't see it with that kid. I think you could drop him on any lower level P5 roster and he would fit in just fine. If he tries to play next year the way he played tonight his body isn't gonna hold up half the year. He should send Byron Young a birthday card for not dropping him on his head after he tried a jump pass rolling out 30 yards from the LOS.
14 points . 17 point victory is the bottom line. Great win. The timing and content of your observation needs some work

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back