Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all agree that Joe Milton is the guy going into next year. He isnt the QB we saw in early 2021.

I agree

And I think in Klubnik tonight we saw a glimpse of what Nico might look like next year

Klubnik was consensus 5 star, number one rated DT QB, number 6 nationally ranked on 247 in 2022 class. Going to be very good; was pretty good tonight. But made some freshman mistakes like taking the sack to end the first half

I think VN is way too hard on Bazooka Joe

I wonder how many portal guys are taking a hard look now.......I think our coaches know exactly what they want and not everybody, no matter how good, fits that mold. I want them to get what they need and not we as fans want and I think they will....It's all about fit.
I agree. The coaches should give no consideration to who you guys want. But they should listen to me. See how following my keys to the game led us to victory.

Defense attacking
Beasley still sacking
Joe Quarterbacking
His laster tracking

Dabo remains puzzled
Tigers are muzzled
O and D hustled
Heupel unrustled

An incredible year
The SEC better fear
Surely y'all hear?
This Tennessee cheer!!

The Big Orange Bowl
Clemson paid that toll
This rhyme went all whack
Cause Tennessee is Back.

It don't matter!!

Vols By Fiddy!!!

Simply an incredible year. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine 11-2 with wins over Florida, Bama and Clemson. It truly is great to be a Tennessee Vol!!!!!!
!!!

Currentlly rewatching the game. I now see why CJH was so upset with the refs and got the unsportsman like penalty. After Small's first down run, we quickly went to the line. The ref then held the ball (standing right in front of our center with the ball in his hand) for a full 8 seconds before he put it down for play. Game clock 6:29 to 6:21. Inexcusable.

lol
Ah, would that it were so easy.

One kid halfway thru high school, the other 2 years behind her, awful house buying time, 8 years from retirement age... reckon I'm stuck for a bit longer.
arbiter-were-it-so-easy.gif

Currentlly rewatching the game. I now see why CJH was so upset with the refs and got the unsportsman like penalty. After Small's first down run, we quickly went to the line. The ref then held the ball (standing right in front of our center with the ball in his hand) for a full 8 seconds before he put it down for play. Game clock 6:29 to 6:21. Inexcusable.
We did not sub. He also should have let Heup have his say. Just terrible officiating all around.

lol
Ah, would that it were so easy.

One kid halfway thru high school, the other 2 years behind her, awful house buying time, 8 years from retirement age... reckon I'm stuck for a bit longer.
Fine, just keep your stupid time zone, then. See if I care.

Nah, I get it. I am grateful to be able to live in East Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back