Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was PI...what is up with these stupid DBs that can't make a play without tackling the WR? I think the CFB rules encourage it by not being as penal.

Wow great kick 😳

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Yea it is. The point is to stop blaming everyone else for sh*t you don’t like. Just mute your tv and voila, problem solved. No longer a need to bit*h about it. Everybody wins.
🦬💩...they help shape national narrative and optics and the constant negative slant is infuriating because of that.

On Facebook in the SEC network comment sections I keep seeing legions of fans rooting for other SEC teams

Like UGA fans saying r**l t**e

Bammers rooting for UGA tonight

Some people on this board are guilty of this

Just baffles me

Only people I know like that are very casual fans. Don’t even know much about their own teams.

On Facebook in the SEC network comment sections I keep seeing legions of fans rooting for other SEC teams

Like UGA fans saying r**l t**e

Bammers rooting for UGA tonight

Some people on this board are guilty of this

Just baffles me
Agreed. I hate other SEC teams. Especially our rivals we recruit against

Seriously....how in the hell can you sit there and defend the utter 🦬💩 officials calls and no-calls in that game?
I haven’t commnted on any on any of them…. My comment was related to the victim mentality in here…. We always think everyone and everything is against us….my funniest moment was an Arkansas basketball game when people were claiming the sec office was pulling for Arkansas…..As for our game…. I would love to know what Heup said and I was disappointed that they didn’t show what Hadden did or reply as of a lot of our penalties(although I could have missed some)…. I didn’t think the play in the end zone was a holding… you could have possibly called it early bc the OL got his hands up in the upper chest but I didn’t really see much of a pull…. It looked like the defender got low and in a position where the OL could push him down and then he laid on him…. Both of those movements would be legal.

Pictures or it doesn’t, oh never mind.
the-office-steve-carell.gif

So you didn’t hear the continuous talking about Clemson’s QB when he had done nothing? They did talk about JM when he made a good play with some more about his arm strength later. Didn’t notice the continuous cameras shots of the QB’s parents and their cheerleaders? Maybe I just notice these things because of the mass media major where we analyzed things like this.
They gushed over both teams. They had great things to say about Hooker, Milton, our defensive pressure, our season. They said it was a tragedy that Hooker was not in NYC for Heisman. It was not one-sided. Yes they also said good things about the #1 rated QB from last year's class that played a good ACC Championship game and looks like he is going to be a very good QB. Why would they not? They said lots of positive things about both teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back