Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Destin started and stayed all game (when sheron Jones was QB2 all year) because Stoops was trying to appease the wade twins from transferring. Per a UK forum. Not sure if true
I said that early on when I saw he was starting. Only seemed like the logical reason he would all of a sudden be #2 on depth chart out of the blue. Ole Stoops sure knows how to run a locker room. That type of stuff will divide a locker room quick.

I feel you there.

shoot, just let me relive the Bama game again for the first time. Maybe that's what heaven is like 🤔 all your favorite memories to relive over and over again. That's my heaven anyway. Kicking Bama's azz every day and seeing my wife finally enjoy Vol football the way I have for many years. That was the coolest thing to see, honestly.

The happiness in my son's eyes as he had never seen us beat Bama and I was wondering if it would ever happen in my lifetime to see with him. Pure joy. I will remember even more fondly than when I saw my Braves win Atlanta's first major sport championship while at game 6 in the 95 World Series.

They gushed over both teams. They had great things to say about Hooker, Milton, our defensive pressure, our season. They said it was a tragedy that Hooker was not in NYC for Heisman. It was not one-sided. Yes they also said good things about the #1 rated QB from last year's class that played a good ACC Championship game and looks like he is going to be a very good QB. Why would they not? They said lots of positive things about both teams.
They also talked way more about Clemson and their #1 rated QB. They also continuously showed their QBs parents. They have done this with other teams also. The cameras were also on Clemson’s cheerleaders and Dabo continuously. They have also done this with other teams. If you have not noticed this then you just don’t want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back