Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is by far the most complete roster Barnes has ever had at Tennessee with Josiah back. Hopefully we can put it all together in March.
Regardless of what happens in March (and I hope we go deeper than a Joe Milton flick of the wrist), I bet it's gonna be a real fun ride to get there.

Guys and gals, since spring of '20 I've avoided Covid. My wife as well. No longer. I just tested positive. Mild symptoms so far.
Same with my older brother. Wife and I had it back at the beginning of August but my brother -- who is an ER doctor! -- didn't get it until just now. And I was just with them at the Orange Bowl so I'm probably gonna get out of my first few days of classes.

i think that's a gross oversimplification. jalen was at times definitely a better option than small simply because he's faster, better moves, and he can flat go. now Sampson, i htink is a better version of wright, more "wiggle", can cut better and is as fast, or faster. but i think you can't just show up and be a body and "excel" in this offense.
I wasn’t suggesting that. At most Jabari and Wright are mid-tier level backs and both still produced enough to make this offense go. I don’t see them replicating their production at another top 10 school.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back