Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnett is hiring Bobo per football scoop? Woof. I told my MSU friend that I hate that hire for them. Apparently, Arnett is cleaning house.

I highly doubt White will give Heupel 10 million a year money after just 2 seasons. He’ll definitely get a bump though deservedly so. Tennessee didn’t throw a bunch of money at him originally for a variety of reasons. Being smart with the resources. If he can produce another 10+ win season this year he’ll have a high chance at that huge huge money
If he doesn't get at least $8.5 mil, we should worry that he'll be insulted.

he is blessed. hope the NFLPA can help him out, perhaps he can retire early. And get back to a normal life.

If i'm him i'm never stepping onto football field competitively again.
They may raise money for him but he is not a vested player yet.

What would y’all increase Heupel’s salary to if you based it on that list? In my opinion, he deserves to be paid more than Lane Kiffin, and probably more than Jimbo and Kelly.
9 million? Put him ahead of Stoops at the least. 3 of the top four have national championships on their resumes. For me that would be the justification for not going stupid high.

Also let's all just realize right now, our QB play is going to be worse next season...and potentially into Nico's career as well.

Hendon was ridiculously good.

Year 1: 68% and 31 TDs to 3 INTs
Year 2: 69.6% and 27 TDs to 2 INTs

His career 5 INTs is the lowest of any TN QB in the history of the program with a minimum of 110 completions.

So regardless of who is the QB next year I'm expecting them to be a step back in one or both of those areas. May throw for more yards and more TDs, but I'd be shocked if they are that accurate.

Milton is off on the right foot though 12 TDs to 0 INTs on his 85 completions. (but he's also 59% on accuracy so far)

...and just think how many DB's around college football are now missing fingers or complete hands because they tried to convert that 0 INT stat into a 1.

Tennessee Area Codes

423-615-629-731-865-901-931
1a4ff6a9-73e4-42f3-8e6e-54ab70d120bf_text.gif

615*

We were also 615 up hurr in JC. Then Intermittent Telephone Co dba United dba Sprint dba Embarq dba Centurystink dba Lumen dba Brightspeed changed them.
It was 615 until 95, then 423 from 95-99. Which is why i remember only 423 because i was ages 7-11 in those years and learned how to use a phone lol

Reactions: Rizzo924
If he lied about it are they gonna do him the way they did Pearl? That's too harsh of a punishment (it was then and it is now) but unless the rules have since changed you have to be fair across the board.

The NCAA said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

breath

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Understandable - these will also increase if Kirby wins the NC because he will get a raise, and Saban's contract is written so that he will always be the highest paid CFB coach
$11.7 Saban
$11.25 Kirby

Desperation Hires/Contracts
$9.5M Kelly
$9.5M Jimbo
$9M Kiffin

Out of control contract kickers at this point, the best contract in sports
$8.6M Stoops

Heupel deserves more than everyone else on the list below Stoops (next highest is $7.2M)

so $7.5M-$8M is justified I believe
I can’t stand the thought of other schools paying more than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back