Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cover 3 way too early top 25 talk

Danny: Tennessee could be as good as last year at QB, at least physically gifted wise. Theyll get better defensively, can't get much worse

Bud: better physically at QB, so would it be mentally and accuracy. Tennessee has the most physically gifted QB in the SEC. In terms of the ability to flick the ball 75 yards. Talk to the coaches on Clemson watching him warm up before the orange bowl. He's just chucking it 75 yards. Joe Milton is a freak of freaks. He's Paul Bunyan.

Chip thinks Nico will start by the end of the season because he's too talented. He has Tennessee in the 18-24 ranking tier. Not putting them in top 15 because of the importance of players that will be gone from last years roster

Tom: [talks viral video] throwing a football 75 yards is far more impressive than throwing an orange 100 yards. There are plenty of baseball players that could do that.

They seem to all have Tennessee in the 15-20 range.

They think that UGA is "in a tier unto itself" and think next years Team might be the best one they've had thus far, based on the classes they've put together. Tennessee is their biggest game next year. They all agree UGA will be #1

Saban had Bama at #2 and UT at #6.

Poor guy just can’t understand why his TWO close losses meant he couldn’t go to the playoff despite his begging like a little bitch on national TV.
Not gonna lie, does not even bother me. The only lasting and most satisfying impression of him this season has been that of an unhinged little b!tch.

Just imagine him hissy fitting while filling out the ballot and you’ll understand.

1673479669481.gif
..while having breakfast..
1673479909001.gif..while taking a dump..
1673479963758.gif

Danny: Tennessee could be as good as last year at QB, at least physically gifted wise. Theyll get better defensively, can't get much worse

Bud: better physically at QB, so would it be mentally and accuracy. Tennessee has the most physically gifted QB in the SEC. In terms of the ability to flick the ball 75 yards. Talk to the coaches on Clemson watching him warm up before the orange bowl. He's just chucking it 75 yards. Joe Milton is a freak of freaks. He's Paul Bunyan.

Chip thinks Nico will start by the end of the season because he's too talented. He has Tennessee in the 18-24 ranking tier. Not putting them in top 15 because of the importance of players that will be gone from last years roster

Tom: [talks viral video] throwing a football 75 yards is far more impressive than throwing an orange 100 yards. There are plenty of baseball players that could do that.

They think that UGA is "in a tier unto itself" and think next years Team might be the best one they've had thus far, based on the classes they've put together. Tennessee is their biggest game next year. They all agree UGA will be #1
Not top 15 because of who we lost from a team that was not ranked at the beginning of last season?

Who did we lose that has him concerned?

imagine you took a new job because they offered you a $100,000 signing bonus, among other things

then you show up for your first day and they're like "oh, you meant you wanted the signing bonus first? oh! oh. oh yeah, well we don't have it right now, per se"
oh, you get that after you’ve been here a year 😂 it happens, but it does make people mad, and that’s usually over 2 or 3 thousand lol I understand it, you feel played (I always felt sorry for HR having to explain that to new employees).. or you will get it four checks over several pay periods lol

Last edited:
Not top 15 because of who we lost from a team that was not ranked at the beginning of last season?

That's literally what they said but they didn't go deeper. I agree it was hard not to roll my eyes. These guys are supposed to be the experts and their read on us was "Joe Milton big arm", "defense can't get worse", "but they have guys going pro"

Anyone could just say those things. Very, very surface level

We need a new nickname for Milton. Bunyan?

And I also can't get upset because a coach voted us 6th, 7th, or 8th. Seriously people. Do we really have to get bent out of shape just because we don't agree with these guys?

It's not a conspiracy. It's not hate. It's not disrespect. It's just a difference of opinion.
Nah. I think it's very much disrespect in some instances.

No reason why we can't be just as good next year as we were this year. Joe knows the system and Beasley has me excited about our defense going forward. Those guys are being ultra conservative. Huepel showed me this year he's for real. We are in good hands. We most definitely should start the season in the top 15, closer to 10 than 15.

I don't like Nick Saban, but once upon a time I at least respected him for his accomplishments in the game. This season changed that. Mostly because of how he made excuses for his player hitting a female on our field but voting Bama #2 is ridiculous as well. Old man just needs to retire before he tarnishes his reputation even further. I'm sure there are some clouds he could yell at.
He has ALWAYS been a b!tch.

I'm currently at 36. And those will be cleared soon. If it's not Glitch, it's his followers. He started a cult of notification hoarders with his lies about bbqs and cheagles.
Omg I couldn’t do it, I have to see what people replied back to me, which is either positive, or ‘that’s stupid’ 😂.,.hmmm.. maybe I don’t want to see..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back