Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Website is... "glitching" - for me at least. Slow or impartial loads - had to exit out & get back in twice. What could be the cause??? I took a screenshot of last visible activity before it locked up. Coincidence? I think not.View attachment 530573
It has to be @Glitch. Absolutely no question about that at all.

What’s going on?

It would make it worse if Jaden gives details????
weekend-at-bernies-ill-allow-it.gif

I don't put much stock into the Coach Poll from August-December, and I'm not about to worry about it now.

If everyone agrees that it's some lowly staffer usually voting on the coaches' behalf, I don't think I can get upset.

And I also can't get upset because a coach voted us 6th, 7th, or 8th. Seriously people. Do we really have to get bent out of shape just because we don't agree with these guys?

It's not a conspiracy. It's not hate. It's not disrespect. It's just a difference of opinion.

And I also can't get upset because a coach voted us 6th, 7th, or 8th. Seriously people. Do we really have to get bent out of shape just because we don't agree with these guys?

It's not a conspiracy. It's not hate. It's not disrespect. It's just a difference of opinion.

Dont know if anyone is truly bent out of shape. We just make fun of them for doing it and keep moving from what I’ve seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back