Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the truth is somewhere in the middle---- example- Texas A&M Georgia

But I will say a great coaching staff like ours can blow the doors off folks with a roster full of 4-5*'s
I agree everybody wants to see all the star ratings but certain players fit what they want and so far taking somebody else's recruits they have done pretty well. They will get a team full of their recruits soon and then we will see what all they will do then. Should be fun to watch.

I think it was Bear Bryant talking about Neyland said He could take his players and whip yours or take yours and whip his. Coaching matters.

The joke is thinking we can recruit mainly 3 stars and somehow close the talent gap with the elite programs. Hint count the stars on the elite programs and count ours and see the massive difference. Then look at their success over the last 20 years amd look at our lack of success compared to theirs.
So you’re saying if we can close this talent gap we can beat teams like AL, LSU and Clemson?

200w.gif

If there’s one area I’m kinda worried about going into next year the most it’s the O Line. Not totally meltdown mode over it but losing Wright won’t be easy to replace.
It is likely that each of the returning OL will improve over '22, collectively making up for the loss of our best OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back