Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your friend to get over his hate-boner and quit being a douchebag.

Get new friends

Your friend F---ed up period.....

I would have bet good money that Travis Haney didn't have any friends.

Well tell your friend to go suck a big one.

All of these are unnecessary. SBV has shared a good deal with this board and he or she deserves a little better than this, IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Also I'm going to have to read it again soon, I was pretty young when I first read it, and a lot I it made no sense to me.

Great series for sure The Drawing of The three is one of Kings best books period. As long as Ron Howard stays away from it it has a fighting chance.

Actually, it would be nice if the equity that Coach Summit built up all those years now benefitted us in some way.

Yeah, I was shocked-- especially with how the SEC Tourney went. Apparently, the people that make those decisions have contacted UT about possible times.

I do have to say that I am #COMMITTED to VolNation. I also have to tell you that I am going to consider other sites as it is still early in the process. As of right now, I would say that VN leads for my services, but I do have offers from Scout, 247 (like I would ever really go there, ha!) and Volquest. Freak has been pretty stable here, but I do worry about some of the mods. They could easily leave for another site and I do have a relationship with the mod that recruited me here. I am going to sit down with my family before football season starts because I don't want to be distracted during that important time and I will make a decision by then. Know that I am committed, but I am open to other offers because that is simply how this process works. I will say that I do miss the texts that I used to get from Freak and that might influence my decision. If you all would just show me a little more love, I would probably be more firm in my commitment. I just have to take care and do what's my for me in this life-changing decision. Until this process is over, I will not be granting any interviews, especially to those sites that have me listed as a 3-star poster. Thank you.

Reactions: 6 people
Spring Ball incoming! Boom!

First page with my best friend Sarge!

I do have to say that I am #COMMITTED to VolNation. I also have to tell you that I am going to consider other sites as it is still early in the process. As of right now, I would say that VN leads for my services, but I do have offers from Scout, 247 (like I would ever really go there, ha!) and Volquest. Freak has been pretty stable here, but I do worry about some of the mods. They could easily leave for another site and I do have a relationship with the mod that recruited me here. I am going to sit down with my family before football season starts because I don't want to be distracted during that important time and I will make a decision by then. Know that I am committed, but I am open to other offers because that is simply how this process works. I will say that I do miss the texts that I used to get from Freak and that might influence my decision. If you all would just show me a little more love, I would probably be more firm in my commitment. I just have to take care and do what's my for me in this life-changing decision. Until this process is over, I will not be granting any interviews, especially to those sites that have me listed as a 3-star poster. Thank you.

I am still solid but I owe it to myself to sample some other outlets just to be sure. This guy is 50/50 at best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back