Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second page.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
After being so quick to say they would follow up on this, has 247 actually followed up on it yet? I haven't seen anything if they have. I expected to see an article from them by now.

I first read his stuff on 3rd Saturday in Blogtober. Always enjoyed that site. Wish we had more writers like him covering UT.

Agree. I also like that he interacts well with readers. He responds to most comments on his articles.

I don't mind him being a homer at all except that his CBs are not as trustworthy. If a long-shot recruit shows us some love, he'll go out on a limb.

Reactions: 1 person
Have the feeling that he may have finally put together the staff he needs and will do this then bounce because of how badly the media witch hunt has been. He deserves criticism but not the character assassination he has received.

I agree but CBJ would be lucky to get a lateral move from UT because there aren't many programs, if any, that exceed us. CBJ genuinely wants to be here, IMO! We as a fan base just have to taper down the hate on him, because we've all seen how horrible the outcome can be, but yet we still do it!?! I also believe he can & will win here, given time!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Talk about bad luck. Projected 1st round pick at CB, Sidney Jones, tore his Achilles on pro day at WU. Out for 8-12 months is the early report. That will cost him big bucks as he will drop down a bunch. Sounds like the kind of luck we have around here.

Talk about bad luck. Projected 1st round pick at CB, Sidney Jones, tore his Achilles on pro day at WU. Out for 8-12 months is the early report. That will cost him big bucks as he will drop down a bunch. Sounds like the kind of luck we have around here.

Let's not borrow someone else's problems, we've had enough of our own bad luck.

AD is in place.
Haney is getting blacklisted.
We're about to have multiple players drafted in the first few rounds for the first time in WAY too long.

It's time we turn a new leaf.

Reactions: 8 people
Let's not borrow someone else's problems, we've had enough of our own bad luck.

AD is in place.
Haney is getting blacklisted.
We're about to have multiple players drafted in the first few rounds for the first time in WAY too long.

It's time we turn a new leaf.
I like this approach

Wonder how far he will drop?

Wonder how far he will drop?

I've seen one that thought second day. None of the others I have found have speculated yet. I guess they are waiting to see the final resolution/med reports. Most had him in the top 20 picks, second to Lattimore. I have to believe he drops pretty far with as deep as this CB group is. It would take a team willing to wait because an Achilles can be like an ACL reconstruction in that it often takes 2 years to be 100%.

I've seen one that thought second day. None of the others I have found have speculated yet. I guess they are waiting to see the final resolution/med reports. Most had him in the top 20 picks, second to Lattimore. I have to believe he drops pretty far with as deep as this CB group is. It would take a team willing to wait because an Achilles can be like an ACL reconstruction in that it often takes 2 years to be 100%.

Hate it for him but would be thrilled for the Titans to get him in the third, or even second if they trade back to get a 2nd.

Hate it for him but would be thrilled for the Titans to get him in the third, or even second if they trade back to get a 2nd.

I doubt the Titans would use a pick that early for someone who cant play until the next season due to injury

Wow!!!! I hate it for him. And that's a horrible injury too. Worst than the ACL tear. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back