Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

iu

Do you know what June Cleaver said to Ward the next morning? "You was a little hard on the Beaver last night".... $25 cover charge for my next show!!!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Freeze was hiring hookers for recruits. many of which would have been underage.

Pruitt is as sleezy as Freeze on the money front, but no where close on the sexual side of things.

Pruitt was forced to leave FSU for have sex with a student in the AD building. His boss Fulmer was notorious for letting recruits go to a certain Knoxville gentleman’s club. I’m sure nothing happened in the VIP room? The difference is not as large as you might think.

Pruitt was forced to leave FSU for have sex with a student in the AD building. His boss Fulmer was notorious for letting recruits go to a certain Knoxville gentleman’s club. I’m sure nothing happened in the VIP room? The difference is not as large as you might think.

Does that make it any less better?

Reactions: Volunteer821
Pruitt and sex.......?
🤮🤧🤮🤢🤮

And yet neither one of them got on Twitter spouting Bible verses and crying about God….. if anyone has any evidence of wrong doing…. Please bring it to the compliance department…. Can’t stand that fake idiot.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back