‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

38-13
Vols

So confident I say we bring some cruits on road and turn it into a weekend party on the jorts turf, take the jorts mothers out for a steak dinner dash, leaving them with check and never call em back.

376285233_805485801578222_4692047373553795341_n.jpg

“These are strange and thrilling days at Tennessee. Milton comes into the Florida game without an interception in his last 239 throws (going back to his Michigan days). That's the second-longest streak in the country. The last time he threw a pick was against Wisconsin three years ago. Those Badgers were quarterbacked by Graham Mertz, now the Gators' starter.”

Tennessee is what?

When Week 3 college football lines were released, I was shocked that Tennessee was only a 7-point favorite over Florida. I was even more shocked to see it drop to -6.5 shortly thereafter. Sure, it's in Gainesville, but Florida's offense isn't exactly on par with USC or Florida State. That always makes me take a step back and wonder what I'm missing. After a few days of thought, it still doesn't make sense. Florida's offensive line hasn't impressed, quarterback Graham Mertz is average, at best, and Tennessee is No. 2 in the nation in tackles for loss (25).

Is Tennessee's offense a liability after what it showed (or didn't show) last week? Maybe that's the case. It would be great for the conference if this matchup is competitive, and oddsmakers certainly see that as a possibility.
————

No. 11 Tennessee at Florida

It's impossible to trust Florida's offense. Mertz can't stretch the field and Tennessee's defensive front will get after him from the moment toe meets leather. Tennessee's offense is way too talented and dynamic to struggle for the second straight week. Tennessee will be up double digits at halftime and might make it a three-touchdown game by the time things wrap up. Pick: Tennessee -6.5

Wonder if Napier will be fired after the game when we beat them?

first loss in 20 years in the swamp, 1-2 record to start then they have to go play at UK.
I hope not. Watching Florida under perform is one of the greatest things I have seen in years.

#SunBeltBillyForever

I think regardless of our offense—our defense will be able to keep them in check. We are going to pressure Mertz and shut down their running game. I don’t think they can score 24.

I don’t trust our offense yet. I can see us stumbling on this first huge road game. I see it as a 27-17ish kind of game. Now—if we have a lot of turnovers, then this is all a moot point.

I am in a group message with guys that play basketball once a week. There is at least 1 big Florida fan in the group. The context of the first message is that most of us were not able to play this week. Only 6 guys said they could make it. I took that opportunity to throw my first jab of the week. Vols by fiddy!!!!

Screenshot_20230913_162634_Messages~2.jpg

The more I rewatch, the more Josh Pate I've heard and all the sharps' opinions and expert analyses this week, I really don't see what chance we have of beating Florida
by more than 51 points. So, Vols by fiddy.

Is that dude pooping Will Muschamp onto a gator?
😂 idk what's going on. It was supposed to be a Vol bodyslamming a gator wearing a florida jersey.

There are some questionable things going on in the pic. The player's feet, the leg with some fingers growing out, Willys eyes, the hands. . . etc. Sally is a freak.

VN Store

Back