‘23 Recruiting Forum: Official UTSA Pregame/Game Thread

They know Heup has got this week circled as a ‘get right’ game. Offense and Defense both will look improved. Milton will be hitting bombs. We all feel better about SCjr around 7:00 tonight.
Hope you are right, because I don’t have warm fuzzy feelings after our abysmal showings the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
Definitely want to be comfortably ahead so we can see Nico for several drives in the 2nd half.
Yeah, that'd be great.

Joe really needs to hear Neyland Stadium chanting Nico's name the whole 2nd half. 🙄

(To clarify....I would love to see Nico play but the fans at the VA game chanting "Nico" had to mess with Joe's confidence a little)

Yeah, that'd be great.

Joe really needs to hear Neyland Stadium chanting Nico's name the whole 2nd half. 🙄

(To clarify....I would love to see Nico play but the fans at the VA game chanting "Nico" had to mess with Joe's confidence a little)
i do not want to see nico play. that means the season is a wash. he will get murdered.

Reactions: knoxvol52
i do not want to see nico play. that means the season is a wash. he will get murdered.

When Nico plays today, it will be in mop up time.
^^^^^ What @Glitch said.

I don't want to see Nico until we're up by 28+ points and midway through the 3rd quarter. Joe Milton needs to look like "Clemson Joe" today and shut up the Legions of the Miserable. That's including me.... I need to see Joe Milton play at the level I believe he's capable of being at. The o-line and receivers need to do their jobs today and help JM3 out

VN Store

Back