Recruiting Surprises?

I am thrilled with this class and think that UT should be a perennial top 10 on signing day. Considering the depths to which we have sunk, I am still surprised that we landed so much quality. Our staff exceeded expectations in a big way, not many schools with our recent history could pull like this.

I know one thing. If the 2014 season even sniffs 7-5, not to mention anything better, recruiting draws will demolish the roof. And if we have a bunch seniors getting drafted, don't be surprised if kids who'd have gone to OSU, UMich., UTex., UCLA, and even UF will be donning orange and white. And when either beat or compete with the Red Team and LSU again,as Sam Beckett used to say, "Oooooohhhh boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reactions: 1 person
Just honest when I see something I think is bad and honest when I see something I think is good. I've been called most names that you can be called on both the positive and negative sides.:hi:

amen, brother

I've don't remember us ever having this many EE's. Add those to the JUCO's (though some overlap in those categories) and we have several newcomers who can contribute at least in the 2-deep, if not start (at least by mid-season).

Can someone give me a quick overview of the guys that have verbally committed to us that **may** flip today. Likewise, can anyone tell me who we might steal today? Thanks! I hate surprises.....GBO.

Believe it or not I think there was no flips

VN Store

Back