Recruiting Targets

HV...What do you think our chances of REALISTICALLY landing Enrique Davis,Jamal Lewis II, are. I feel he will head to Oregon just like Johnathan Stewart did and leave us disappointed.

We all know thats really not you..so take the GAYdar pic of man.

Ummm, yeah, that really is me. Same pic that I have on facebook and myspace.

I really don't know. I don't know what's going on in his head. If he visits, I think we may possibly land him and Coples in a package.

Well....um....sorry about that gaydar reference. I think Enrique is visiting this weekend along with that Casey Kelly kid. Enrique sure would be a BIG boost to our rankings and Kelly surely couldnt be any worse than B.J. Coleman or Nick Stephens.

I live in Chattanooga and hate listening to every drunk a** hole saying B.J. Coleman is better than Crompton. They have no clue what they are talking about. Speaking of Crompton, I feel he may surprise people with all 5 lineman returning and all of our skilled postions returning. Maybe Cromton will be the next Tee Martin? When Peyton left we were in a "Rebuilding Year". Wishful thinking, right?

I think the bigger problem for next year is with the DL. Other than that, I think we are very solid.

I don't think Stephens is bad, he just isn't too accurate and has bad footwork. Coleman was redshirting last year so I don't see why he would be considered bad either. Kelly will likely go baseball anyways.

Kelly visited this past weekend and Davis hasn't visited yet.

I think the bigger problem for next year is with the DL. Other than that, I think we are very solid.

I don't think Stephens is bad, he just isn't too accurate and has bad footwork. Coleman was redshirting last year so I don't see why he would be considered bad either. Kelly will likely go baseball anyways.

Kelly visited this past weekend and Davis hasn't visited yet.
Yes D-line will be a major concern. Maybe CFP and co. will help fill that need with juco players next year. I dont think Phil is hitting the panic button yet. He generally closes strong when the need is there.

You're right..Kelly will go the baseball route.

Davis will be just like Stewart....play a couple of years at Oregon and go pro.

HV, any chance of listing the names of the guys who have visited regardless of their supposed level of interest or commitment to another school?

Scout's info is free but isn't accurate. Rivals info is payfer.

That would be pretty hard to find out. Even if a player is listed for having visited on a certain weekend(which many aren't), that doesn't mean that they actually came in. I haven't really found a service that is completely accurate with that.

I know everyone is really high on Enrique Davis and I am too, but I found something pretty interesting on ESPN recruiting. They seem to be more impress with Tauren Poole. They say we may have another Cadillac Williams on our hands. Check it out and let me know what you think. It made me appreciate the fact that he commited to the Big Orange. I like Rivals personally, but I found this interesting.

ESPN.com - NCF - RecruitTracker 2008

Thanks VOLNBAMA, glad to be here! I am glad the Tide hasn't converted you. I imagine they never will!

I know a couple guys around here that are huge Bama fans and have no ties whatsoever. They didn't go there, have no family there and are not from there. Never really understood that! Kind of makes me gag!!

With all the doom and gloom going around, I figured it was my duty to lighten the board up a little.....with sexiness.

Thanks VOLNBAMA, glad to be here! I am glad the Tide hasn't converted you. I imagine they never will!

I know a couple guys around here that are huge Bama fans and have no ties whatsoever. They didn't go there, have no family there and are not from there. Never really understood that! Kind of makes me gag!!

Thats how i am. I have no ties to UT. My dad, mom, and sister are die-hard Auburn fans and my grandpa was a Bama fan. I think i'm the only one in my family that can think clearly.

Thats how i am. I have no ties to UT. My dad, mom, and sister are die-hard Auburn fans and my grandpa was a Bama fan. I think i'm the only one in my family that can think clearly.

Glad to have you part of the big orange family!

Reuben Johnson..what are the chances with him? saw on scout that he visited in October..but as you said you never know..but um..yea, what do you think?

VN Store

Back