Recruiting Targets

I think Bailey's full of it.

So you think this kid wants to start off his Tennessee career by lying to media and fans? I don't see the motivation in doing something like that.

Of course he is lying. Chicken Little "aka rexvol" has said the sky is falling and two silent commitments would compromise his doom and gloom message.

For anybody that knows. What is the difference between the Under Armour All-American game and the Army All-American game?

Some good news finally.

We cracked the top(and probably final) 3 with DT Brandon Thompson. He lists us with Clemson and LSU. Clemson is his leader, but he still has to visit us and is coming in next weekend. I think we have a real shot with him.

We are also in McClain's final 4. He lists us with LSU, Bama, and Clemson. This could be especially good news considering Brent has been saying for a while that he thought it would come down to UT and Auburn. Apparently, Auburn's class is pretty much done and Bama's is close. We may land him by default. I don't think Clemson can stay with the pack and I just don't feel it between McClain and LSU.

hv ; clear things up for me ; name the bluechippers we have a real chance to land ; I can't keep up with who's signed and who's still in the plans for the Vols

dont worry there are plenty of 2* that have yet to commit....now we just have to battle it out with Georgia Tech, MTSU, and Florida Atlantic.

That woulb be considered optimistic at this point. Don't see it happening more of those so called underrated guys are in our future.:whistling:

Antoine McClain, Kenneth Page, Lerentee McCray, Witherspoon, and Curtis...just to name a few off of the top of my head that are considering us towards the end of the recruiting process.

I think since Harmon, went back to UGA, we can mark off K Page. Seems like orange is in his future, but the orange comes with some purple.

We are still in it for Scruggs, though Louisville is definitely pushing.

I wouldn't say Page to Clemson just yet. Many have thought him a Tiger for a while and he didn't commit during or after his visit to them so who knows.

VN Store

Back