Regime Change...

Seriously, you think that's stupid? If you can't see this, then you're part of the problem
That post which I replied to was stupid. Unlike in Russia, government leaders in the United States of America do not have the power to have their critics incarcerated without charges brought against them, legal representation or a trial. Posts of that nature are engaging in hyperbole. Such comparisons are a reflection of one's intellectual laziness, and emotional immaturity.

That post which I replied to was stupid. Unlike in Russia, government leaders in the United States of America do not have the power to have their critics incarcerated without charges brought against them, legal representation or a trial. Posts of that nature are engaging in hyperbole. Such comparisons are a reflection of one's intellectual laziness, and emotional immaturity.

lol

If it's not you whining about Trump, you're whining about Putin.

"But TRUMP! Muh Russia! Muh Putin!"

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
lol

If it's not you whining about Trump, you're whining about Putin.

"But TRUMP! Muh Russia! Muh Putin!"
Actually, I've mostly been whining about our secondary the last couple days.

.... but why do you care?

Have I ever once replied to one of your posts with a complaint concerning how much you discuss a particular topic? You do this constantly. Put me on ignore.

Nah, making you look more of a fool than you already are is more fun.
Your posts have no substance. You do nothing but complain about the topic of my posts, and that remains true even when I'm simply posting to a thread with that same topic in the title. That isn't making me look like a fool. It's making yourself look boring. You think I'm repetitive? What are you doing, that you don't do at least once a week?

I have never responded to one of your posts complaining about how much you discuss something. You do this constantly.

I have never responded to one of your posts complaining about how much you discuss something. You do this constantly.

Because you have nothing more in your repertoire than "But Trump! REEEEEEEEEE!"

I do have substance in other topics. You just can't or won't argue the points I make because they don't fit into the narrative of flipping it to Trump.

Because you have nothing more in your repertoire than "But Trump! REEEEEEEEEE!"

I do have substance in other topics. You just can't or won't argue the points I make because they don't fit into the narrative of flipping it to Trump.
I haven't mentioned Donald Trump's name anywhere in this particular thread, at least, not until this post. If you equate any and all discussion of Vladimir Putin and the Russian invasion of the Ukraine with Donald Trump? Then that is on you. I haven't done that.

Truss is under fire because her conservative fiscal policies were unpopular, not because she’s mean to Russia lol.
All of it ties in with the European's reactions to the Ukraine conflict. Sanctions are killing the European's economies, not Russia.

All of it ties in with the European's reactions to the Ukraine conflict. Sanctions are killing the European's economies, not Russia.
So I take it you haven’t been following this UK situation at all. Because Russia sanctions are not going to be the reason for her downfall, if it happens. Her proposed tax cuts caused the Bank of England to panic. Kwarteng is her fall guy for now.

So I take it you haven’t been following this UK situation at all. Because Russia sanctions are not going to be the reason for her downfall, if it happens. Her proposed tax cuts caused the Bank of England to panic. Kwarteng is her fall guy for now.
The tax cuts were in response to their dire economic situation, genius. They are also facing a huge energy crisis, just like the rest of Europe.

congratulations.gif

The tax cuts were in response to their dire economic situation, genius. They are also facing a huge energy crisis, just like the rest of Europe.
Their tax cuts were long term policy plans by Truss. I would say try and keep up but you clearly never even got started.

Yet another example of Ras assuming we are as uninformed as he is.

Their tax cuts were long term policy plans by Truss. I would say try and keep up but you clearly never even got started.

Yet another example of Ras assuming we are as uninformed as he is.
It wasn't just the tax cuts. You've also got massive strikes going on in the UK and people threatening to not pay their energy bills. Again, their economy is in shambles. The governor of the Bank of England told the media on Monday that they were stopping bond purchases today. The establishment is going after Kwarteng today and will have a sit-down meeting with Truss next week.

It wasn't just the tax cuts. Again, their economy is in shambles. The governor of the Bank of England told the media on Monday that they were stopping bond purchases today. The establishment is going after Kwarteng today and will have a sit-down meeting with Truss next week.
You literally just said the tax cuts were a response to the energy crisis. Just informing you that isn’t true.

You’re right about the second part, but the idea that Truss is feeling the heat because sanctions is unquestionably a lie.
I didn't say she was feeling the heat because of sanctions, because most likely, whoever replaces her will support the same nonsense. I'm saying that they are too dumb or too corrupt to realize that sanctions are a major cause of their economic problems.

VN Store

Back