Oct.26: Tide-0 Vols-200

Nov.2: Vols-100 M.Tigers-0

Nov.9: Vols-100 A.tigers-0

Nov.23: Vols-100 Vandy-0

Nov.30: Vols-100 Wildcats-0

Reactions: 4 people
Aug.31: Vols-34 Govs-0

Sept 7: Vols-38 Topper- 13

Sept 14: Vol-27 Ducks-24 (I'll be there so I'm predicting win no matter how outlandish)

Sept 21: Vols-31 Gators-21

Sept.28: Vols-34 Jag-0

Oct.5: Bulldogs-24 Vols-17

Oct.19: Vols-27 Cocks-17

Oct.26: Tide-31 Vols-20

Nov.2: Vols-27 M.Tigers-14

Nov.9: Vols-24 A.tigers-20

Nov.23: Vols-28 Vandy-14

Nov.30: Vols-35 Wildcats-10

Regular season record: 10-2 (Reality 8-4 but a man can dream)
Stand out player offense: Worley
Stand out player defense: Brewer ( I think in the new position he will be a stud)

Last edited:
Hi, my screen name is weee'rrreee bbbaaaaaccckkkk and I have a huge ball of hate for anyone who would dare believe our beloved vols could succeed past what I perceive to be realistic for them dammit. They are the armpit of society and should be tossed to the pits of hell.

Hey my screen name is weee'rrreee bbbaaaaaccckkkk and I have a huge ball of hate for anyone who would dare believe our beloved vols could succeed past what I perceive to be realistic for them dammit. They are the armpit of society and should be tossed to the pits of hell.

No, your name is big harry.

Reactions: 1 person
Aug.31: Vols-38 Govs-10

Sept 7: Vols- 35 WKU- 24

Sept 14: Vol-20 Ducks-38

Sept 21: Vols-17 Gators-27

Sept.28: Vols-34 Jag-12

Oct.5: Bulldogs-45 Vols-27

Oct.19: Vols-21 Cocks-31

Oct.26: Tide-41 Vols-10

Nov.2: Vols-30 M.Tigers-24

Nov.9: Vols-28 A.tigers-27

Nov.23: Vols-24 Vandy-15

Nov.30: Vols-31 Wildcats-17

Regular season record: 7-5

Stand out player defense: Johnson

Aug.31: Vols-100 Govs-0

Sept 7: Vols-100 Topper- 0

Sept 14: Vol-100 Ducks- 0

Sept 21: Vols-100 Gators- 0

Sept.28: Vols-100 Jag- 0

Oct.5: Bulldogs-0 Vols- 100

Oct.19: Vols-100 Cocks-0

Oct.26: Tide-0 Vols-200

Nov.2: Vols-100 M.Tigers-0

Nov.9: Vols-100 A.tigers-0

Nov.23: Vols-100 Vandy-0

Nov.30: Vols-100 Wildcats-0

Not a VFL, IMO. Picked Vols to beat bammer only 200-0. Oh, ye, of little faith. :)

You picked UT to lose two games.

Not a VFL.

Maybe. But when I went to see Aaron and Abe about using their Primer Box in the reverse manner it normally works. In doing so, I was witness to what we here would call the future. Here's my report:

Volunteers Very Surprising

When the season started, few anticipated anything better than a .500 record for the Vols. There were some hard core fans who insisted the Tennessee Volunteers were everything from a 9-3 to 14-0 squad.

The 2013 team turned in a very surprising 12-2 season courtesy of winning the SEC east championship and defeating an equally the surprising Michigan State Spartans in the Outback Bowl.

The season was even more surprising due to the Vols having weak games against their first two opponents. Mostly due to Worley’s marginally adequate play. But Worley fully woke up during the Oregon game though the Vols lost. However, his 312 yard passing performance was a prelude of what was to come thereafter. It didn’t hurt that the Tennessee receivers evolved into serious threats anytime a passing play was called. Despite not having a Bray-like arm, Worley’s wide receiving corps made it easy for him. When they walked out the Autzen Stadium as 31-21 losers, they also walked knowing they could play anybody and win.

Their other loss was to Alabama, of course. The 42-28 loss wasn’t indicative of the Vols performance. Worley was put out of commission by the Tide’s defense. He got a helmet in the face after escaping a defender who dislodged his own helmet. Another incoming defender hit him in the face with an above shoulder tackle. That player was ejected but the damage was done. Peterman came in and gave a rock solid performance after a very shaky start. The Tide’s depth along with Nathan’s earlier jitters in his first three series was the difference. He had two straight interceptions and a fumble. All leading to Tide scores. Then settled down to give a passing and scrambling clinic. Without the turnovers, the Vols would have won 28-21 or lost by a closer margin than the final score.

Worley returned for the Missouri game with Peterman spotting him and latter being given from half to a full quarter of play. This added a dimension to the Vols' game and made it harder to prepare for them as each quarterback brought a different dimension to the game. It was like paying two different teams. This was a decisive factor in the Outback Bowl when Jones opted to switch back and forth between quarterbacks halfway through each quarter. The Spartan defense looked confused all game and the Vols left town with 38-12 victory, further illustrating SEC dominance over the B1G.

Reactions: 2 people
What the heck. I'm home sick and bored. Atleast it will be bump worthy.

Sept 7: Vols-42 Topper- 20

Sept 14: Vol-21 Ducks-17

Sept 21: Vols-44 Gators-33

Sept.28: Vols-24 Jag-21

Oct.5: Bulldogs-14 Vols-12

Oct.26: Tide-26 Vols-17

Nov.2: Vols-49 M.Tigers-17

Nov.9: Vols-21 A.tigers-20

Nov.23: Vols-34 Vandy-6

Nov.30: Vols-28 Wildcats-14

Regular season record: 10-2
Stand out player offense: Lane/North
Stand out player defense: Maggitt

What say VolNation??

Tennessee is not scoring 44 points on Florida in the swamp.

I'm saying 8-4 at the very best with everything going our way. I say 7-5 is where we land losing to Oregon, Florida, Bama, Georgia, and South Carolina. If we beat Vandy, Kentucky, Missouri, and Auburn CBJ still did more in the SEC in 1 year than Dooley did in 3 years.

I think our first string speed and talent is right up there with the tops in the SEC. We lack depth and things are a significant drop off in talent in our two and three deep rotations. That's what will get us.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Vol defense will be servicable. I have no idea what to expect offensively. If running game is really good could be a fun season. We all probably know more about teams we play than this Vol team. Could be as bad as 3-8 or good as 8-4. That's why most have 6-6 as their prediction.

I'm saying 8-4 at the very best with everything going our way. I say 7-5 is where we land losing to Oregon, Florida, Bama, Georgia, and South Carolina. If we beat Vandy, Kentucky, Missouri, and Auburn CBJ still did more in the SEC in 1 year than Dooley did in 3 years.

I think our first string speed and talent is right up there with the tops in the SEC. We lack depth and things are a significant drop off in talent in our two and three deep rotations. That's what will get us.

Wow take your reasoned diatribe somewhere its appreciated. We either suck and will go 3-8 at best or 10-2 or 14 -0 pick a side no fence sitters tolerated:)

My prediction: NOT LOSING ANY GAMES- not winning several. This team is trying to shed a LOSING attitude,so lets all support our team(NO LOSES,just didnt wins). We need to shed the losing attitude as fans,get me.GBO

Wow take your reasoned diatribe somewhere its appreciated. We either suck and will go 3-8 at best or 10-2 or 14 -0 pick a side no fence sitters tolerated:)

Reasoned isn't a common word for Volnation. IMO :) lol but lots of optimism for the Volfamily if we hit that 8 win mark in the regular season.

I think the defense will be very much improved and the outcome will rely much on the running backs. If they can take the pressure off our young qbs for the better part of the season 8 wins no doubt. If not than it could be another long season.

3-8 is impossible because we play 12 games. Last time I checked 3+8=11.
10-2 is impossible. If we win 10 games, we go to a bowl. A bowl means at least 13 games. Last time I checked, 10+2=12.
14-0 is impossible period. Mathematically, 14-0 is possible. Realistically, it's a stretch.

Come on man. That So. AL score compared to your other outlandish "predictions" makes you look like a complete fool

OK, so iv'e done some checking up on you. Not only are you a Grudenite mwahahaha but you also started a thread about Micheal Dyer transfering here, all while blasting me for a prediction of BEATING s.alabama. And while I picked a close score, it is a sandwich game which could make it tricky. You sir have been officially outed as the troll. GTFO. And if your friend truely does work for 247 bwahahaha, I would guess it's also the name of a call girl service.

What the heck. I'm home sick and bored. Atleast it will be bump worthy.

Sept 7: Vols-42 Topper- 20

Sept 14: Vol-21 Ducks-17

Sept 21: Vols-44 Gators-33

Sept.28: Vols-24 Jag-21

Oct.5: Bulldogs-14 Vols-12

Oct.26: Tide-26 Vols-17

Nov.2: Vols-49 M.Tigers-17

Nov.9: Vols-21 A.tigers-20

Nov.23: Vols-34 Vandy-6

Nov.30: Vols-28 Wildcats-14

Regular season record: 10-2
Stand out player offense: Lane/North

What say VolNation??
Yes I have been saying this for years 10-2!
for vols!

Aug.31: Vols- 48 Govs-21

Sept 7: Vols- 28 Topper- 17

Sept 14: Vol-17 Ducks-35

Sept 21: Vols-14 Gators-24

Sept.28: Vols-42 Jag-14

Oct.5: Bulldogs-31 Vols-19

Oct.19: Vols-28 Cocks-24

Oct.26: Tide-42 Vols-10

Nov.2: Vols- 27 M.Tigers-20

Nov.9: Vols-21 A.tigers- 20

Nov.23: Vols-41 Vandy-21

Nov.30: Vols-45 Wildcats-10

Regular season record: 8-4

CBJ gets his signature win against South Carolina. I believe this is the most likely outcome.

Maybe. But when I went to see Aaron and Abe about using their Primer Box in the reverse manner it normally works. In doing so, I was witness to what we here would call the future. Here's my report:

Volunteers Very Surprising

When the season started, few anticipated anything better than a .500 record for the Vols. There were some hard core fans who insisted the Tennessee Volunteers were everything from a 9-3 to 14-0 squad.

The 2013 team turned in a very surprising 12-2 season courtesy of winning the SEC east championship and defeating an equally the surprising Michigan State Spartans in the Outback Bowl.

The season was even more surprising due to the Vols having weak games against their first two opponents. Mostly due to Worley’s marginally adequate play. But Worley fully woke up during the Oregon game though the Vols lost. However, his 312 yard passing performance was a prelude of what was to come thereafter. It didn’t hurt that the Tennessee receivers evolved into serious threats anytime a passing play was called. Despite not having a Bray-like arm, Worley’s wide receiving corps made it easy for him. When they walked out the Autzen Stadium as 31-21 losers, they also walked knowing they could play anybody and win.

Their other loss was to Alabama, of course. The 42-28 loss wasn’t indicative of the Vols performance. Worley was put out of commission by the Tide’s defense. He got a helmet in the face after escaping a defender who dislodged his own helmet. Another incoming defender hit him in the face with an above shoulder tackle. That player was ejected but the damage was done. Peterman came in and gave a rock solid performance after a very shaky start. The Tide’s depth along with Nathan’s earlier jitters in his first three series was the difference. He had two straight interceptions and a fumble. All leading to Tide scores. Then settled down to give a passing and scrambling clinic. Without the turnovers, the Vols would have won 28-21 or lost by a closer margin than the final score.

Worley returned for the Missouri game with Peterman spotting him and latter being given from half to a full quarter of play. This added a dimension to the Vols' game and made it harder to prepare for them as each quarterback brought a different dimension to the game. It was like paying two different teams. This was a decisive factor in the Outback Bowl when Jones opted to switch back and forth between quarterbacks halfway through each quarter. The Spartan defense looked confused all game and the Vols left town with 38-12 victory, further illustrating SEC dominance over the B1G.

Kudos to woodsman here. Although overly optimistic, at least this post was creative and entertaining. It was a breath of fresh air compared to all of the other posts about scores and records.

Also, no one seems to give us a chance against UF. They over achieved so much last year and will most definitely have a setback this year. USC lite will be our hardest matchup from the east IMO. I still think we will knock off only one of them this year, and it will be only one of the current big 3. But that is miles better than doolander ever did. Should be an interesting year at the least. GBO.

VN Store

Back