Remembering the good old days.

No, but he was the only man in the stadium who didn't see Little Man open for a go ahead score at the end.

Early sign of a pedestrian career...the three wins against Bama are a push
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Ah, the good old days... shower etiquette, the one thing TN will always do is kick the Sh&@ out of Vandy, you won't have TN to kick around anymore, beer bottles, David Ricky, Janzen Jackson, UThug, It's Time!, Gruden XXII, Randy Shannon, Light bulbs, 13 Men in the bayou, music city bowl, KY breaking the streak...

I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and so on...

I think it's time to look to the future! Brick by brick!

So what does that make him for his career? 3-5 against Florida and Bama.

He didn't start against Bama as a Freshman, and I don't think he even played in the Florida game his freshman year. Hard to lose a game when you don't play.

So what does that make him for his career? 3-5 against Florida and Bama.

3-3....didn't start against Florida his freshman year either....KABOOM!...how's that for thunder good sir?

He didn't start against Bama as a Freshman, and I don't think he even played in the Florida game his freshman year. Hard to lose a game when you don't play.

Hard to win too. Which would change pretty much everything the vol dude expressed in his comments. What's your point sanddune?

3-3....didn't start against Florida his freshman year either....KABOOM!...how's that for thunder good sir?

I would give Condredge Holloway a pass. He was ineligible his freshman year. Manning was very much on the team. and played. 3 and 5 stands.

Hard to win too. Which would change pretty much everything the vol dude expressed in his comments. What's your point sanddune?

Pretty easy bud. You were quoted saying Peyton was 3-5 all time vs Florida and Bama. And that's kinda hard to be the case when he only start in 6 games vs. the 2 teams in 4 years.

I would give Condredge Holloway a pass. He was ineligible his freshman year. Manning was very much on the team. and played. 3 and 5 stands.

Didn't start so he gets neither a win or loss...I know this point is very important to you but it's out of our hands...hey maybe you can watch Fulmer's farewell press conference if you need that release

Didn't start so he gets neither a win or loss...I know this point is very important to you but it's out of our hands...hey maybe you can watch Fulmer's farewell press conference if you need that release

I bring a little thunder and suddenly orange nation can't handle the truth. After the big presser by weeping phil, he knew it was true, you just can't go home again.

And this 6 in a row thing, Oh yeah, "that is out of your control as well."

I'll wait while the mods erase. :unsure:

I bring a little thunder and suddenly orange nation can't handle the truth. After the big presser by weeping phil, he knew it was true, you just can't go home again.

And this 6 in a row thing, Oh yeah, "that is out of your control as well."

I'll wait while the mods erase. :unsure:

The only thunder you're bringing is if you have a wet fart in the middle of one of these JV smack talk posts.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back