Rest In Peace

Given only 200k bond for killing two people 🤬

According to the incident report, Frasier was reportedly traveling 95 mph eastbound on Dorchester Road. Police said he failed to stop at the red light at the I-26 eastbound ramp and collided with Smith’s vehicle. Smith was traveling westbound on Dorchester Road and was turning left on a green light when she was hit, according to witnesses.

Given only 200k bond for killing two people 🤬

According to the incident report, Frasier was reportedly traveling 95 mph eastbound on Dorchester Road. Police said he failed to stop at the red light at the I-26 eastbound ramp and collided with Smith’s vehicle. Smith was traveling westbound on Dorchester Road and was turning left on a green light when she was hit, according to witnesses.

That is stupid.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Gary Rossington, guitarist from Skynyrd, passed away. I am pretty sure he was the last surviving member from the original lineup.
He is one of my top 10 all time.
Skynyrd
Rossington Collins
Skynyrd
RIP Gary.

If there is a rock and roll heaven, you know they have a helluva band!

RIP Gary Rossington
images

I saw them in Knoxville in 77 before they crashed, and then one of them had a car wreck and was in a wheel chair and there were sad times after the crash too....
Oh wow. That is something else. I think it was Allen Collins who had the bad car wreck in the early 80's. I am not sure how many of the 26 passengers involved in the plane crash are still living.

Reactions: Vjcvette
Oh wow. That is something else. I think it was Allen Collins who had the bad car wreck in the early 80's. I am not sure how many of the 26 passengers involved in the plane crash are still living.
I thought that the piano player and drummer still were, but I would have to look them up, well I just did and Gary was the last living member. So that is sad 😔

Reactions: Toucan Sam
I thought that the piano player and drummer still were, but I would have to look them up, well I just did and Gary was the last living member. So that is sad 😔
Yeah Billy Powell the pianist died in 2009. Artimus Pyle is still living but he was not the original drummer. Bob Burns was the original drummer. He died in 2015.

Reactions: Vjcvette

VN Store

Back